AZ july trip, common wheelin w us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I may chime in here... if you did Crown King, Box Canyon is no big deal. There are only two, maybe three spots where you may have to use your rock stacker to get up and over. The rest of the trail to the Cabin and the way out pose no problems.

Kevin, what's your opinion???
Well, when I did Martinez Cabin the first time I had my engine skid, boulder bars and 235/70s - everything else was stock. I made it to within about 1/2 mile of the cabin, thinking back on it I probably could have gone the rest of the way without a problem. But I do agree that if it even looks like a heavy spit anywhere around there I wouldn't go. Before I got my KJ some of the LOST people did the Gap one summer and wound up getting stuck when the rains came in; IIRC they were waiting for about three hours for the water to reach a point where they could get out. I'm all for doing this run at some future date, maybe late August or September.

Still don't know if I'll be working this weekend, so I think I'm just going to pass on this one. You guys be careful out there wherever you go :)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RUSS!!!

SEE U IN THE MORNING =)

my buddy glen will be attending the trip. and he scolded me for saying chevy, he has the dodge vers of the mighty max. Anyhows, see ya at nine near the cow skull