AZ September Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kevin, and to think I didn't have Dan to egg me on, did it all by myself. lol. well Katelynn kinda told me I should try it. lol Probably should have taken the bypass.

Everybody, we had a blast meeting and hitting the trails with you guys. Russ great job on putting the trip together. Can't wait to get back out there again with you all.

mike

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike... thanks for the info. It's always nice to know a little about the area your in. Massey and Wison's book, Backcountry Adventures Arizona, gives a lot of history and information about all of the trails in their book.

AJ

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AJ,
where did you guys get the M&H book? Looked on Amazon, but it looked like they had it broken down into regions. Is there a whole state wide version? It's on my to buy soon list.

thanks.
mike

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got mine at borders books. if it helps the title is "Backcountry Adventures Arizona"

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AJ,
where did you guys get the M&H book? Looked on Amazon, but it looked like they had it broken down into regions. Is there a whole state wide version? It's on my to buy soon list.

thanks.
mike
Mike... several places around Phoenix have them... the big book stores, Wide World of Maps etc.

They have the state wide book as well as smaller versions by area... hard to read, at least for these old eyes. I'd stick with the statewide edition.

Here is a link for amazon... http://www.amazon.com/Backcountry-Adventures-Arizona-Peter-Massey/dp/0966567501

If you continue to have a problem, let me know and I can get you a copy and mail it to you....

AJ