EVENT: JULY 31st WRENCH FEST AT STINGN's (Illinois)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STINGN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. STINGN (diff fluids, t-case fluids, engine oil/filter, air filter, antifreeze, diff cover?, brakes-all 4)
2. yellocoyote (no projects yet, but that'll probably change :roll:)
3. Boiler (pop/soda, whatever you call it :D )
4. teckman02 (pass. cv)
5. jeepfrog (+1) - put me down for bringing the potato salad as for the Jeep ????
6. wingnuts (Griller!!!)
7. bugnout (Brats, dogs, buns. Minor Project)
8. Ms5490renegade (lift kit for JK)
9. geekyjeep ( no projects that i nkow of,, ill bring somethign to eat or drink

Here is the deal. Like last year, I was able to fit 8 Jeeps and a Heep in the driveway, well this year, if there is not a lot of rain a few days before hand, I can have about 12 Jeeps there, on the grass and driveway. I will have all three garage stalls open for Jeeps to be worked on. The plan I have is that if you have work to do on it, you get driveway, if you don't, you get grass or end of driveway to drive someone to get something if they need a part or if something goes wrong.

I am most likely going to do a full oil change with AMSOIL so if anyone else wants to do something like that we can do oil changes :D I have only changed engine oil so I would be a learner :p

I want people to bring a 12 or 24 pack of soda, or chips or burgers/dogs/brats and buns.

Anyone is welcome that wants to make the trip, got a huge grill, large deck to eat food, chairs, shade, all you guys remember. Open internet at my place too so if you want to bring the laptop go ahead :D

My plan is JULY 31st (Saturday) and I will be waking up at around 7am - 9am depending on what everyone wants to get done

- Steve

Last edited:

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
1. STINGN (diff fluids, t-case fluids, engine oil/filter, air filter, antifreeze, diff cover?, brakes-all 4)
2. yellocoyote (no projects yet, but that'll probably change :roll
3. Boiler (pop/soda, whatever you call it )
4. teckman02 (pass. cv)
5. jeepfrog (+1) - put me down for bringing the potato salad as for the Jeep ????
6. wingnuts (Griller!!!)
7. bugnout (Brats, dogs, buns. Minor Project)
8. Ms5490renegade (lift kit for JK)
9. geekyjeep ( no projects that i nkow of,, ill bring somethign to eat or drink)

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
well, consider that for boiler this is going to be a 4+ hour drive and 3+ hours for me depending on where stingn is..

for the june 13 baby event yellocoyote is driving 4 hours or so and staying overnight.. a run to the bandlands for me is 3 hours or so..

were investing some time and miles to get to eachother :D

edit: 4 hours for me, about 5 for boiler

Last edited:

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
lol im sure.. but reach out to the GA boys and FL boys.. (gals) we have this stuff goign because we put it out there... you never know..

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It's between 4.5-5 hours for me to get to Boiler's place. Not sure between Muncie and Ft. Wayne. 1.5ish hours between Ft. Wayne and Bundy Hill. And then 4.5 hours home.

Can someone say road trip? :D :D :D

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I wish we had cool stuff like that going on around here.

yeah, you and I live in geographically opposite ends of the country. There's one forum member here over in Gray's Harbor. Other than that... it's crickets.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
ya! yello is commited to spend some quality time with us boys this weekend!!

after that she might have to be commited lol

STINGN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in IL...we did one last year...now were doing it again, its an IL M&G, other people are just coming :D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
ya! yello is commited to spend some quality time with us boys this weekend!!

after that she might have to be commited lol

(yeahthat)

Actually, looking over the attendee list, I've already met most of the people who will be there. :D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that came to the Wrench Fest! I think I counted 9 jeeps throughout the day today... and Grumpy. We had 3 vehicles with suspension work going on (lift upgrade/spacers added/shock assemblies repaired), breathers extended, a/c condenser installed, antenna installed... it was a good time. :D Food was great too!

PICTURES!!!

You must be registered for see images

Nemo! :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. Looks like a great time.

Dave

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm so envious. All those wicked awesome KJs in one place. Like Jnaut, all I've got is crickets up here. Lots of KJs but I'm still the only one in a 250km radius who's modded.

(KJEdmonton and quatroXquatro are just outside my 250..)

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we're pretty lucky to have a fair amount of who are a short distance from each other. There are a few others nearby that couldn't make it, but still a pretty nice turnout. :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we're pretty lucky to have a fair amount of who are a short distance from each other. There are a few others nearby that couldn't make it, but still a pretty nice turnout. :)

Yeah, that is nice. No one anywhere near me since I am in the boonies almost. I usually head down south to hook up with the LOST guys. Too bad cause there is a few awesome places up here not many know about.

If I was reasonably close to where you guys are I would love to go. I am 6 1/2 hours just to Buffalo/Niagara Falls from here.

Dave