What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepfreak97

Reaction score
Angry eyes

Anyone know if the angry eyes designed for the jks will fit the kj lights? Ive seen a couple videos where people have them I think it would be a cool addition.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the angry eyes designed for the jks will fit the kj lights? Ive seen a couple videos where people have them I think it would be a cool addition.

No different size headlights PLUS it looks ....................
well I'll be nice and not say how they look :Bye::happy175:

Bunch of the tuner KJs on Fakebook found some that fit I think , or do like some and tape or paint them on
but stillllll, cutting down on light output etc

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
JBA on the other hand: amazing customer service, i love doing business with them

JBA and ALLJs are two of the best I have dealt with in years and years
Both are great to deal with and will bend over backwards to help you
and thats why I push their products :icon_razz:because of great customer service
PLUS JBA has a great color of red !
You must be registered for see images attach

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order hadn't even shipped yet and I got a phone call from Marlon to make sure I'd ordered the correct upper control arms - I ordered non-lifted. Ha wanted to make sure I got the right ones.

I can tell you that has never happened before.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Drove my lifted Jeep to the doctor's office for a physical. Drove home very gingerly. I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clue why he's going to try and sell those long arm kits or whatever else comes with it
He quoted someone $15k-$20k.. who does he think will or even cares to randomly put $20k into their KK??
You could get a Wrangler and be that high for way less and it'd look better anyway
Waste of time and effort IMO

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my lifted Jeep to the doctor's office for a physical. Drove home very gingerly. I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

i hate to probe, but i hope everything turned out alright

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
No clue why he's going to try and sell those long arm kits or whatever else comes with it
He quoted someone $15k-$20k.. who does he think will or even cares to randomly put $20k into their KK??
You could get a Wrangler and be that high for way less and it'd look better anyway

and be like every other TJ/JK at the mall !:gr_grin::gr_grin:
Plus to have the parts that this one has would cost more than you think
I bought a 03 KJ for under 5000 and started saving/ selling parts to install a lift thats worth over 2500 so thats silly as well I guess ( since the lift is worth over half of what I bought the KJ for )
Ask TJKJ how much he has in his SFA swap or any of the others who have went full scale ahead on a build
Do things right it costs money,
build something unique and then its even more money
I won't even tell you how much money I had in my 78 Dodge van back in 1979 to run 40s ! LOL
If I had the extra cash, my 04 would be next in line and I'd be waiting on the little brown truck to show up with a bunch of parts:gr_grin::gr_grin:
Since the KJ would be even easier

Last edited:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Full anesthesia. It's the way to go. I'm just saying, I got alien butted recently myself. :help:

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score

how is much in sales is your off road fabrication company doing?

you realize that pre-production prices are high to offset the cost of r&d right?

people used to talk so much trash about the KJs when they first came out, hell even as little as 5-6 years ago, i remember being looked at like a mental case because i lifted mine, it was one of 3 within an hour of where i live that was lifted. back then there were a handful of options for upgrades. today there is much more to choose from and prices are competitive.

are there better choices for an off road rig, of course. i could pick up a hmmwv for like $4,000 at auction. then i would have 4 wheel independent suspension, 37" tires, a diesel engine, a snorkel giving me submarine like water fording capabilities, and a sun roof with an optional M2.

but i bought a liberty. if you don't see a point in modding the liberty why did you lift yours?

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont want to bash sfa-ing kj. Those look beast. They have more offroad ability and etc. I'm sure. But honestly though, it's hardly a Liberty at that point.

I was a bit worried when I heard 37"s were being put on long travel but they're putting different diff on and etc. i like seeing ifs being put to test like this. Looking forward to seeing it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jump started it, drove it to work, plugged in the harbor freight 1.5watt solar panel, stressed out all day about the parasitic draw.

trying to figure out if i should replace the battery before i try to track down the draw. (i believe the current battery might be on it's way out, (the alternator has been running high the past few days).