What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Went out trying to find some deep snow, everyone else beat me to it and had everything packed down, Oh well
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

KJScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom your kj really looks awesome. Looks like a tank. Do you have the factory front dif or the jba steel? How did you get 4.25 lift in front? Are the moab wheels painted or powder coated?

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom your kj really looks awesome. Looks like a tank. Do you have the factory front dif or the jba steel? How did you get 4.25 lift in front? Are the moab wheels painted or powder coated?
Factory front diff - was a new Mopar 4.10 unit that James ( OHV-KJ) bought and ran a couple of moths before he went SFA
Running JBA adjustable coilover lift. Running that much with OME / Ironman the coils would hit the UCAs.
Moabs are painted - I'm cheap:icon_cool:

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meet half way?
Atlantic, Iowa 624 miles for me :favorites37::icon_surprised:

There isn't a thing in Iowa for offroading. Heck the tallest thing in the state is probably a member's KJ,lol. Rocky Mountains is the place to be! Wheel for an entire week and not touch pavement.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the dealership to see the new Cherokee and see what they would offer for trade in on the 06 Renegade.($4500)
$30,560 otd(after trade) for a V6 4x4 Cherokee Sport.Hmmm...Think I'll wait till they get more stock and maybe a better price.
Wanted to test drive the Trailhawk but it was sold while I was there.

Gyro

02blue

Comfortably numb
Reaction score
Passed Maryland state emissions test.

That means I keep it for at least two more years or 2,000 bucks in repairs whatever happens first!:jester:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rolled over 120K. Worked on turning my cb antenna. Got it to 1.5 until I got hit by a rain squall and called it quits.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not the jeep , but my beater car...
problems with the starter the other day. car sounded like it was killing a belt. got home, turned it off, went inside. came out, tried to start it, no crank at all.

What it should look like...
You must be registered for see images

Houston, we have a problem...

Where did all that melted plastic come from?

Oh... yea that'll do it...

replaced the entire harness (had a spare in the shed) and the starter (also had a spare in the shed.) car runs now. :yay: