What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious what he is doing to the stinkin Lincoln.

Pulled mine in today since we are slow, checked tire chain fitment for possible adventure this weekend playing good Samaritan, then figured out what keeps rubbing when going in reverse. Took a saw to the front plastic trim on the bottom of the bumper and gained some more room. Touch of rub now on the front of the fender well, but not bad.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you doing to the town car Troy? 12 inch lift and a 4x4 conversion?

Curious what he is doing to the stinkin Lincoln.

No not getting any lift or 4wd conversion.

Just some light engine mods(new injectors,75mm TB,and some other minor stuff) and going to fool around with the SCT wireless tuner.Plus just got the windows tinted and can't roll the windows down for 3 days so I'll drive the KJ.

Oh and yes it's real if anyone is wondering.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, we see which one gets parked under the carport and which one is left to face the elements alone.

Good call. :High 5:

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck I'm impressed with the fact it fits under the car port! Look at the cute lil KK in the background, lol. I'll have to blow my horn next time I'm over on your side of town. Just look for the blue KJ with yellow springs lol

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Just some light engine mods(new injectors,75mm TB,and some other minor stuff) and going to fool around with the SCT wireless tuner.Plus just got the windows tinted and can't roll the windows down for 3 days so I'll drive the KJ.

Troy be pimpin' out now

Nice looking Lincoln for sure

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck I'm impressed with the fact it fits under the car port! Look at the cute lil KK in the background, lol. I'll have to blow my horn next time I'm over on your side of town. Just look for the blue KJ with yellow springs lol

Haha that's how the guys in my town know me. KJ with yellow springs.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I bet he sits with the seat leaned reeeeeeaaalll far back, all gangsta style. Get some hydraulics for that ****, yo.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today was a semi waste of a day, I tried doing the fan clutch but to get at the clutch you need to get the fan shroud off but to get the fan shroud off you need the fan clutch off. If anyone's got any tips on how to get at the s.o.b please let me know.

The ****** pan was leaking because the shop who fixed my ****** never tightened the bolts all the way. So I went ahead and tightened them down and wiped it all clean. So I'm going to check it in the morning to see if there's anymore leakage and if not Huzzah! and if so oh well I'll get to it Sunday.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That is a nice lookin ride. I'd have to do something different with those wheels though. :waytogo:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today was a semi waste of a day, I tried doing the fan clutch but to get at the clutch you need to get the fan shroud off but to get the fan shroud off you need the fan clutch off. If anyone's got any tips on how to get at the s.o.b please let me know.

The ****** pan was leaking because the shop who fixed my ****** never tightened the bolts all the way. So I went ahead and tightened them down and wiped it all clean. So I'm going to check it in the morning to see if there's anymore leakage and if not Huzzah! and if so oh well I'll get to it Sunday.

Answer posted over here.

Bob

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wandered down to 4wheelparts to pick up a strap and some D links, and show them what a real 4wd looks like, lol. Stared at the stack of Warn winches, and started having bad thoughts involving lightening my bank account and an ARB bumper. Better be good for a while longer.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the Trans lines one was weeping this will prep the lines for the Tran radiator cooling mod. Thanks Twobobs.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used some self tapping screws on the front inner fender wheels I did one by each plastic rivet point to hold them in place. It slowed the ''thumping noise'' but I suspect I know where its coming from now. The inner inner part by the control arm and sub-frame. Its loose under there too so I will need to find a point to put a self tapping screw in to anchor, that should clear up the noise. I also put on my clear plate cover housing after I cleaned and armor-alled (Disclaimer: I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS) my rear plate.

02blue

Comfortably numb
Reaction score
Yikes!

Blew out the drivers side brake-line at the wheel end. Fun ride back from Walmart. Could tell one was going down but didn't completely go until I got it in the garage. Then it pee'd all over the floor. At least I didn't go through the back wall. :doh2: