What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have only used lo once and i probably didnt need it but i wasnt sure what to use to get out of this snow pile part time full time so i said f it 4 lo.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I use LO range when I plow and push mulch :D

I've used it to pull stumps and bushes out of my yard before. :D

I wish I would have a little more forethought... there's one more bush by my garage that could have been removed before I sold the KJ.:emotions34:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Cleaned out the threads on the antenna mount. My radio reception had been going steadily downhill for no apparent reason and a look around revealed some corrosion on the mounting bracket. In case you are interested, a gun cleaning brush works well. I used a .38 caliber and got it cleaned right up.

FM is significantly better; AM still *****. :emotions34:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I use LO range when I plow and push mulch :D

I use low range when stringing new barb wire, have an attachment that goes in the receiver that holds a spool of wire. Low range, first gear, let it go I can nail the wire to every other post as the KJ putters out through the field, then go back and finish nailing at the end of the spool

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's not very exciting for most of you, but my KJ got washed, detailed and a hand-wax. I used the earnings from my VA clinical trial (I'm in a group testing an inhaler for COPD) visit today to put a little polish in my ride. It wasn't the same as going to a professional detailer, but they did a nice job. Looking forward to getting it dirty next Sunday when a friend and I go on a landscape photo outing.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Low range downhill on ice helps. Be ready to downshift and go slowly. No guarantees.

".." = apple?

I missed something.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned out the threads on the antenna mount. My radio reception had been going steadily downhill for no apparent reason and a look around revealed some corrosion on the mounting bracket. In case you are interested, a gun cleaning brush works well. I used a .38 caliber and got it cleaned right up.

FM is significantly better; AM still *****. :emotions34:

Heres your apples Moose. I dont think I want to use that brush.

Last edited:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how bout' them apples

...changed rear diff fluid, much overdue

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found out i have a crack in the rad, not a huge leak..
but ordered a new rad.. so again jeep is down for the count..
dont want to damage my newly swapped motor

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting really ****** gas mileage lately.
But then i've also been using it as a mulch plow, so that might explain it :D

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used it to pull stumps and bushes out of my yard before. :D

I wish I would have a little more forethought... there's one more bush by my garage that could have been removed before I sold the KJ.:emotions34:

one of the tree companies that's been delivering chips to me for free, I ragged on him hitting and getting "stuck" on this one stump by my driveway (EVERYONE hits the damn thing. It's hilarious.) He said he'd come by one day and grind it out for free, just so he'd stop hitting it. :happy175:
I don't care if he does, but if he does it's a :winner_third_h4h: for me... free stump removal, free tree chips to clean up the hill side. I'm McLovin' it.