What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of adjustable sway bar links and now that I've driven for a while on the JBA coilovers I wanted to make the links a little longer... Smooth, no squeaks or pops - honestly it's a completely different Jeep.

And I washed it too ;)

Bob

Last edited:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wersht it. It's been a while. She was sorta looking like she'd been rode hard and put away wet... Even hit it with some quicky spray detailer. Something about "polishing a ****" comes to mind. :gr_grin:

Anyway I still hope I'll get to really wax it one of these days. Haven't done so since last fall. peepwall.gif

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let my daughter help clean the interior. Then she hopped on the harley and took off.

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wersht it. It's been a while. She was sorta looking like she'd been rode hard and put away wet... Even hit it with some quicky spray detailer. Something about "polishing a ****" comes to mind. :gr_grin:

Anyway I still hope I'll get to really wax it one of these days. Haven't done so since last fall. peepwall.gif

:winner_third_h4h:
OF THE
WORST Kept KJ

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::happy175:

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Sporty and beautiful Daughter !

Thanks tom 2013 sporster just got a springer seat progressive shocks and made a new swing arm for a fat rear tire. Coming together just need to get everything put together and tested before i do some serious riding. Its ny project i dont get a whole lot of time to ride now with the baby.

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I met Marlin from JBA over the weekend at a Jeep festival and he gave me a T-shirt :icon_razz:

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my kk clevis...well the whole struts arrived.

You must be registered for see images

Which makes me wonder, does kk strut fit bolt on? I know clevis fork does

Edit: i got them for $50 /piece.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I met Marlin from JBA over the weekend at a Jeep festival and he gave me a T-shirt :icon_razz:

One of if not the best guy in the KJ aftermarket world.
We are blessed to have him and AllJs both as providers of great parts for the KJ and KKs

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the rest of my parts together.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's going to be a interesting install? Where does THAT fit? Or is that why mine whines when its cold....

the binky mod takes away that cold whine on mine, plug and play install.....results may very

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the model number on those shocks.

Cute kid too!

Thanks she get it from her momma.

The rear is 24-185660
The front is 24-139168

I got the numbers from here so i hope they are right leave me nice and level. Ran my cart past the Rev he said everything looks good trust him more than myself when it comes to the kj.