lockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
wheelin with no skids
great
crushin the Y pipe even better
nearly toasting a clutch? noob
got skids? she did
or she may have crushed more than the y-pipe
note the rear wheel is nearly off the ground
oh and look more muddy water on the hood?
You must be registered for see images attach

had skids. i had a renegade. the issue with the y pipe happened right after i first got on the forum and i slid off the road.
clutch was 3 years old and 4 people learned to drive on it. it was time.
stop with the muddy water shit. thats not going to impress me. drive through what tonys jk went through and survive. then i will care

Reaction score
maybe you should take your won advice from post #113

"being destructive doesnt make you a good wheeler. or a smart one."

i didnt break anything that wasnt going to break eventually.
your tearing up your paint and shit for no reason.

i have a 2010 so the paint isnt getting scratched anymore than it has to to get me through the trail. and i have 2 scratches from bumper to bumper already that wont ever come out.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had skids. i had a renegade. the issue with the y pipe happened right after i first got on the forum and i slid off the road.
clutch was 3 years old and 4 people learned to drive on it. it was time.
stop with the muddy water shit. thats not going to impress me. drive through what tonys jk went through and survive. then i will care

wow Mr. Wheelsalot
just 2 1/2 years ago you did not even know what a
Y-pipe was and you were concerned
about getting to school
did you get out ,with a diploma?
Man you are just a kid who is not even old enough for his $h!t to stink yet
and if you had real skids and not the tin foil that came stock you may not have had that little issue now would you or if you had lockers you may have stayed on the road?

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt break anything that wasnt going to break eventually.
your tearing up your paint and shit for no reason.

i have a 2010 so the paint isnt getting scratched anymore than it has to to get me through the trail. and i have 2 scratches from bumper to bumper already that wont ever come out.

wow 2 whole scratches
that is impressive
those carts in the mall parking lot can be a *****

oh and I have never broken any thing that would not have broken eventually either
I just found them faster

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow Mr. Wheelsalot
just 2 1/2 years ago you did not even know what a
Y-pipe was and you were concerned
about getting to school
did you get out ,with a diploma?
Man you are just a kid who is not even old enough for his $h!t to stink yet
and if you had real skids and not the tin foil that came stock you may not have had that little issue now would you or if you had lockers you may have stayed on the road?

ok shit head i was trying to tone it down but since you think you ******* know everything about me its time to put you in your f*cking place.

i knew what the y pipe was with some research. i was 17 years old and my parents never wanted me to have to work for anything, so i never did. i didnt get my hands dirty. i paid to have people do it for me.
i learned and got the damn pipe replaced.
i didnt have a transmission skid. i slid off the road because i had good year SRA's with 50k miles on them damn near. i was driving in the snow on a road that people dont usually go on when it snows.

yes i left my school with a diploma but no i wont be a failure dick hole like you. i dont give a **** what your problem is at this point, tjkj you should listen up too. NEITHER OF YOU OLD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN OFF ROAD WITH ME. i had pirelli scorpions on my liberty and never got stuck. i did obsticles in less tries than people with mt's and bfg at's. i was a budke for a time but i grew up and made sure to get my jeep fixed everytime it broke. i went out and got the right lift and lights and everything. not my fault it was time for a change. now im in a 2010 wrangler which will make me happier than my liberty ever could. i SHIT up and down on what both of you drive. mostly you tjkj because you havent even taken your jeep off road since you built it up. dont give me that ******** i dont have time excuse you gave IC. any person who spends that much money and time into something is going to go see if it was worth it.
jason thompson your clearly just butt hurt because people have different views on off roading. idk where you live and idc. here lockers arent a necessity if you know what the hell your doing. if you wanna be a ****** and flip your shit go ahead. im not. my jk stock is better than what you had stock. my jk lifted will be better than what you old ass men have lifted. so i'd just **** and welcome in the next generation of off roaders and be happy i supported a brand you like instead of going out and getting a damn honda. YOUR WELCOME!!

Reaction score
wow 2 whole scratches
that is impressive
those carts in the mall parking lot can be a *****

oh and I have never broken any thing that would not have broken eventually either
I just found them faster

your faded paint doesnt matter but mine seems to be a pearl coat and quite a bit extra on that sticker price. i'd prefer to make it out of 2010 with it

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your faded paint doesnt matter but mine seems to be a pearl coat and quite a bit extra on that sticker price. i'd prefer to make it out of 2010 with it

wow slow your roll there turbo
first run your brain not your mouth
you are not even old enough to drink ,call me when you can
It must be nice to be spoon fed ,did mommy and daddy buy you that JK also?
probably(dunno)
My Jeep is the way it is because I wheel it like I want
it is by all rights my 5th Jeep and I had 2 other 4wd P/U's in there as well
it is by far the best
I dont like JK drivers for the attitude you are projecting ,just like the rest of them ,like the guy who did 40mph into a 3' deep creek and then said "well who is going to help me get out" this would have been fine if he had not been told to not go in there
I have the cars and trucks I have because I earn them
I dont wheel like I did 3-4 years ago because I have a family to provide for ,no time I have to work
a concept you dont get
I work for a living ,another concept you dont get
I have a clue maybe you need to get 1
a smart MAN knows how to listen ,in this case read
you are a boy because all you do is talk

oh yeah
-locked and wheeled TJ kick buttrockon.gif
-real Jeeps are built not boughtrockon.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow slow your roll there turbo
first run your brain not your mouth
you are not even old enough to drink ,call me when you can
It must be nice to be spoon fed ,did mommy and daddy buy you that JK also?
probably(dunno)
My Jeep is the way it is because I wheel it like I want
it is by all rights my 5th Jeep and I had 2 other 4wd P/U's in there as well
it is by far the best
I dont like JK drivers for the attitude you are projecting ,just like the rest of them ,like the guy who did 40mph into a 3' deep creek and then said "well who is going to help me get out" this would have been fine if he had not been told to not go in there
I have the cars and trucks I have because I earn them
I dont wheel like I did 3-4 years ago because I have a family to provide for ,no time I have to work
a concept you dont get
I work for a living ,another concept you dont get
I have a clue maybe you need to get 1
a smart MAN knows how to listen ,in this case read
you are a boy because all you do is talk

oh yeah
-locked and wheeled TJ kick buttrockon.gif
-real Jeeps are built not boughtrockon.gif

tjs are shit. get in a jk and get into the new century.

i did built mine. drilled the holes in it, and put the lift on, in my driveway.
the jk will be in my name soon enough. noone told you to have a kid. thats all on you.

and i dont drink anyway. i'll be 21 in a month and some change and nothing in my life will be different.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tjs are shit. get in a jk and get into the new century.

i did built mine. drilled the holes in it, and put the lift on, in my driveway.
the jk will be in my name soon enough. noone told you to have a kid. thats all on you.

and i dont drink anyway. i'll be 21 in a month and some change and nothing in my life will be different.

clearly ,by your age, you have never owned a TJ let alone a YJ or CJ so I take your
negative attitude towards TJ's with a grain of salt
why would I buy a JK I have a TJ with under 50K miles on it
paid cash for it and I dont have to wait for it to be "put into my name"
did you "built" it or did you build it?
and wow you drilled holes in it ,impressive ,let me know when you cut holes with a torch
oh and you put a lift on in the drive way
wow
try installing a locker
I dont know who this "noone" person is so yeah he/she did not tell me to have a kid me and my wife wanted to have a kid

man I wish I could go back to the days of being 21 again
back then I knew it all and pissed on the shoes of people who probably
knew a lot more than I did(dunno)

I am willing to bet you are just like all the other JK punks ridding around with the top up and AC on and refuse to
return the Jeep wave to the real Jeep owners with the top down ,doors off and a bare foot on the rock sliders
and before you say it my TJ has AC and it does work ,so did my '95 YJ, but I own a Jeep not a Joke

Last edited: