07 Clevis Woe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Just got done attempting to restore both clevises on Bert. Have new bushings for them but one is cracked and both of the upper bolts are broken off. While drilling and tapping found more heavy corrosion.

Found a good deal on NOS Mopars, but wondering if there is a theirs party version out their I am unaware of.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
No bushings on the clevis itself, are you talking about the lower control arm where the clevis attaches ?
The bushing there ?
KK clevis will work as well, going you some lift since they are longer if you can find some of them.
But 08s and up are just stamped steel

iakj11

Reaction score
Just got done attempting to restore both clevises on Bert. Have new bushings for them but one is cracked and both of the upper bolts are broken off. While drilling and tapping found more heavy corrosion.

Found a good deal on NOS Mopars, but wondering if there is a theirs party version out their I am unaware of.
I have a set of cast iron KK clevises to sell. Good condition - they have been bead blasted and painted. 3/8 longer than KJ stock if I remember right. Also have a pair of aftermarket LCAs with only 500 miles on them with good bushings. Lmk if you are interested.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
No bushings on the clevis itself, are you talking about the lower control arm where the clevis attaches ?
The bushing there ?
KK clevis will work as well, going you some lift since they are longer if you can find some of them.
But 08s and up are just stamped steel
Yuh, where it attaches corroded mess with a crack on passenger…nearly as bad on driver.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I have a set of cast iron KK clevises to sell. Good condition - they have been bead blasted and painted. 3/8 longer than KJ stock if I remember right. Also have a pair of aftermarket LCAs with only 500 miles on them with good bushings. Lmk if you are interested.
Front or rear LCAs?

iakj11

Reaction score
Front or rear LCAs?
I actually have both. Was talking about the fronts above. The rears I have are mopar in like new condition. I'd post all my suspension stuff in the for sale section, but apparently my account still doesn't have permission...

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I actually have both. Was talking about the fronts above. The rears I have are mopar in like new condition. I'd post all my suspension stuff in the for sale section, but apparently my account still doesn't have permission...
Yeah, when you first start out there is a required number of posts...helps keep the spammers and scammers at bay...
I'll shoot you a message on the lowers. Mine are in good shape, just show the normal surface corrosion and some idiot put moogs in them so you cant access the zerks.