What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scbenoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arghh - pulled a P0420 code

Jeep threw a CEL while my son had it out tonight, I pulled a P0420 with the scan tool when h got home

time to investigate further tomorrow

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my best friend to the airport. BWI is an even worse cluster-bleep than usual this time of year. You can't get to departures because they've created a traffic jam for arrivals.

Brilliant.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove my best friend to the airport. BWI is an even worse cluster-bleep than usual this time of year. You can't get to departures because they've created a traffic jam for arrivals.

Brilliant.

I hear you. I was in that mess a few weeks ago. Can't figure out how they screwed up the arrival flow. Wasn't so bad last year but this year was awful. I even tell whoever I'm picking up to meet me at the departure area and then I can stay right. Helps a little. :emotions34:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
3,533 out of 11,297 is a 31.2% likable rate.
Whereas out of my total 2,103 posts, 1,255 are liked.... a 59.7% likable rate.
Now that's what I call nuff said!! :happy175:
I am not sure when the like thing was enacted, but if I remember correctly, it was some time after a site re-design, even years after I joined as well.
Tom had posted many thousands of time, well before the like button, so...
his numbers of likes could have been larger than all of ours combined !! :icon_lol:

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Ok, where do I look up my likes? Maybe my phone won't allow me likes. Everyone's made me curious.

I've been more searched, scanned, and bomb checked at BWI than anywhere else. Probably cause I wander around LOST looking for an airplane. When they ask if I have toothpaste it really means 'show me your toothpaste'. A different language really.

I'm pretty sure I never need to go to BWI again. I will have to go to Anchorage airport again someday... Under construction in the same location for more than 30 years.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Just click on turblediesel, that will take you to profile, look top, far right- "mini statistics"

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You sound well rehearsed over the "quality over quantity" debate. :happy175:

Are you married?
Just wondered since you always have a comeback no matter what. I'm guessing you can't say anything at home so have to on line :shrug::happy175:

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you married?
Just wondered since you always have a comeback no matter what. I'm guessing you can't say anything at home so have to on line :shrug::happy175:

Ain't every body from Chicago a smartass???:gr_grin:

Bob

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the crap Bosch evolution wiper blades on the 07 with some rainx latitudes.
Have/had Bosch on both my Liberty's and have had one fall off of both,one in a parking lot and one while driving.

Gyro

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all wanna guess??
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my G870a on 38's

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo super blowy metal thingamabob that make jeep go vrooommm.... then maybe boom.
Somewhat correct, at least the boom part lol. Intake manifold adapter to fit an Eaton s/c. Should be relatively safe with 4-6psi and a good tune. Either way I'm starting my forged internal parts collection, and may be picking up a junjyard 3.7

Sent from my G870a on 38's

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Did it hook onto his hood? You could have towed him home. And your Jeep didn't blow up either, guess the hitch recall really is a success. :happy175:

Nah, the hook hit his grille, and then moved up and bent his hood some.
Recall... hm. I never had it done. All that was factory anyway. I kept throwing notices away.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
chicago ain't got **** on NJ. just sayin'.

NJ has enough of that on itself to begin with. :ROFLJest:

(It's just a joke, son. a joke.) ;)

As for "What did you do to your jeep (Monday)?" Hit 70,000 miles on my way home from work, 28,000 miles of those being mine. That puts me at 40% with the original owner having the other 60%. Slowly but surely I am closing the gap. :mexsmoke:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Replaced the crap Bosch evolution wiper blades on the 07 with some rainx latitudes.
Have/had Bosch on both my Liberty's and have had one fall off of both,one in a parking lot and one while driving.

Gyro
How does a wiper blade fall off in the stinking parking lot? :shakehead: