What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom, so sorry!

I've modeled my KJ after your Kili edition - I can't imagine what you're going through. What a great vehicle - hopefully the men in blue will track it down and it's in one piece.

Bob

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Central Ohio is a long ass ride for me, but if they find the thief let me know, I'll come out with a shovel and help you dig the hole to put him in... alive.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn that is the worst news anyone could receive....
All we can hope for is they locate your missing rig & parts soon.
In the meantime, I would be scoping out the neighborhood!
Even offer a reward for information leading to & request an APB for one awesome stolen Jeep!

Last edited:

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that tom. Sounds like an insider someone knew what was there and what it was worth.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Central Ohio is a long ass ride for me, but if they find the thief let me know, I'll come out with a shovel and help you dig the hole to put him in... alive.

That's nice, killing is bad.

The slobs and I thank Jim McClain for picking up trash. They are so generous and thankless.

Popped the hood and had to go rescue dogs from a porcupine. Pulled quills; got bit. Hazards of the porch. Something always happens.

I have some " Elixer of LUCK" to sell you Tom. Of course I forgot to take mine today.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn that is the worst news anyone could receive....
All we can hope for is they locate your missing rig & parts soon.
In the meantime, I would be scoping out the neighborhood!
Even offer a reward for information leading to & request an APB for one awesome stolen Jeep!

The " neighborhood " is in the middle of about 350 acres back about a 3/4 mile driveway and my buddy lives about a mile away. Hardly anyone even knows there is a huge a** garage back there
Everyone knows my 04 there since its the only lifted KJ for miles and miles
Not sure how far they would of went since it had a minor engine issue which was causing an slight miss one of the reasons for new engine, transmission, transfer case and a host of other things . Getting ready for another 225,000 miles

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't even think how you must feel right now Tom. This is a serious loss. Total scumbags.
Were there any fresh tire tracks, possibly indicating type of vehicle that went back there?
I totally feel for ya, not having insurance at time of theft.
Really a shame there was no security video either.
Does the Sheriffs office have any clues as to who may have done this?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like it's someone that knows the area well and has probably been watching you. Might even know them.

Finn

Reaction score
blown head gasket... sold it yesterday.... its been short but fun.. who knows what the next one will be... take care all.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
blown head gasket... sold it yesterday.... its been short but fun.. who knows what the next one will be... take care all.

Bummer! :favorites68:

I see you're in MD. What year was it and did you sell it to someone who'll fix it or scrap yard.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't even think how you must feel right now Tom. This is a serious loss. Total scumbags.
Were there any fresh tire tracks, possibly indicating type of vehicle that went back there?
I totally feel for ya, not having insurance at time of theft.
Really a shame there was no security video either.
Does the Sheriffs office have any clues as to who may have done this?

140 miles from me, haven't been there nor talked to them anymore, no use bugging them plus I highly doubt they even looked for tire tracks/ fingerprints etc , small town/ county . They are more interested in catching someone growing 3 marijuana on their back porch than anything else

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Jim: Good on you! :waytogo:

Tom: That is absolutely horrible. I hope they catch them and recover everything. :favorites68:

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which jeep was it tom? I'll be on the lookout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which jeep was it tom? I'll be on the lookout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which Jeep? WHICH JEEP?????
THE Jeep almost everybody wishes there's looked like !
He posted a picture of it on the previous page I believe
The black one with the 4 or so inch lift

Oh and also for the purpose of the thread, I finally finished my lift today

Last edited:

stn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's fluid change time....

Last weekend I finally renewed the Trans Fluid and Filters after tripping over the parts in my garage for a month or so.

This weekend was to bee coolant, water pump and thermostat, but a stubborn bleeder screw held me up? I ended up waiting for PB Blaster to loosen it, and I used an 8mm hex.....but the screw does not seem to be a hex, looked like a Torx tto me but I could not find the size.....not T50, not T55.

anybody know what it really is?