What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not amish. so they're not an upgrade. :happy175:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02's have rear drums, don't know why the hate though. Mine stops great with them (the front brakes do more of the stopping anyway), still have the original perfectly good drums, and, replacing the "parking brake shoes" is a breeze. :happy175:

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered front fender flares for limited. My old sport ones didnt like bedliner on it. It will come primed but idk if to sand it again.

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get out more often to make landscape photos. Every time I go, I try to bring back a little garbage that ain't mine. I always find some, not a lot, but I've never been on a photo trek and not found something to bring back. Today was shocking. I went to a spot that was really trashed. I could only bring back a tiny fraction.

You must be registered for see images

Read more about it and see more photos on my facebook post: Jim McClain on facebook And friend me while you're at it. :)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get out more often to make landscape photos. Every time I go, I try to bring back a little garbage that ain't mine. I always find some, not a lot, but I've never been on a photo trek and not found something to bring back. Today was shocking. I went to a spot that was really trashed. I could only bring back a tiny fraction.

Read more about it and see more photos on my facebook post: Jim McClain on facebook And friend me while you're at it. :)

I hate when you go out somewhere to " enjoy " the great outdoors and the idiots have trashed it , makes you want to :favorites68::favorites68::favorites68:
Good job trying to clean what you could

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Since the front wheels were recently off due to rack bushing replacement, I broke out the torque wrench.
56518[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Glad I did, the lock lugs were loose=eek.
Going to recheck again in 50 miles.

Attachments

• LibertyTorqueTime.jpg
    LibertyTorqueTime.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened...did it peel?

Looked a little bubbly and uneven. Tried sanding it and now it looks like s***.

But rly, i slacked off prepping it because front flares were the last one I did and I've spent 6 hrs just prepping the rest at that time. Its rly a screw up on my end i think.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked a little bubbly and uneven. Tried sanding it and now it looks like s***.

But rly, i slacked off prepping it because front flares were the last one I did and I've spent 6 hrs just prepping the rest at that time. Its rly a screw up on my end i think.

Go line x :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was considering it, and too expensive for me at this time. Im saving up for a whole bunch of stuff like lights, winch, rearend parts etc.

By the time you spend all this time on prep and paint and fenders you'd be done ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score

Looks like you need a Trasharoo - I always used mine to haul back found trash when hiking/photo'ing too.

http://www.trasharoo.com/TRASHAROO%20/About.html

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Spent part of the day providing pictures / info to the Sheriffs Department for the Kilimanjaro Edition.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
^ Ya X2 Stolen -Vandalism- What the heck is going on there?
This sounds like a bad cliff hanger..
56521[/ATTACH]"]

On edge of my seat...anxiously awaiting Tom's reply..

Attachments

• On%20Edge.jpg
    On%20Edge.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the Kilimanjaro Edition is MIA :help:
Had it at a friends garage where we have built a bunch of crazy lifted rigs over the last 40 years.
Got it, bunch of his tools, welder, etc
Of course I had ( being stupid ) dropped insurance on it since I wasn't going to be driving it for a while during the " makeover "
Not at all a happy camper right now.

So..........................:Bye:
Hope its a better ending than the lifted/ fully modded 79 F150 that was stolen in 83 and only thing found was the frame in 1995. :favorites68::favorites68:

R I P

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much I hate more than a thief.

And it sounds like your friend was targeted.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn that *****!! :wtf2:

With its unique look maybe they'll find it before it gets dismantled. I'm really bummed and it's not even mine, but I felt like I've gotten to know it well over the 7 or 8 years I've been on this forum. :mfr_omg::sorry: