What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeekFisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a week-end !
So grab amber leds for map lights but they do stay on even though the back one is not led so will prolly get 3 incandescent new bulbs. Changed plate bulb for LED as well.

Also let her sleep on the downtown street alone as I had too many cold ones.

Was happy to see her again next morning (well... almost afternoon)

You must be registered for see images attach

Finn

Reaction score
I would have been able to stop in my Astro but I have the parts here to fix it so I wouldn't have cared.

He stopped, he looked at me and pulled right out. I hope he does that to a cop one of these days (lots of unmarked cars on this road).

And yes, apparently in MD the law is right on red without stopping or looking. Morons.

I took this from the MD Gov website

Unless there is a sign prohibiting it, Maryland driving law allows drivers to turn right after stopping for a red light. Drivers may also turn left from a one-way street onto another one-way street if there is no sign that says "No Turn on Red".

so he was in the wrong

ozone000

Reaction score
Did 3/4 of an OME/Bilstein install. Front Bilsteins won't come until tomorrow, but I have more time today than I will all next week so I thought I'd get a head start. Went really smooth, no problems at all.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took this from the MD Gov website

Unless there is a sign prohibiting it, Maryland driving law allows drivers to turn right after stopping for a red light. Drivers may also turn left from a one-way street onto another one-way street if there is no sign that says "No Turn on Red".

so he was in the wrong

I am well aware of that. Now teach everyone else in Annapolis that little fact.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got blower motor resistor in today. Mechanic wanted to charge me $150 for part and $50 for labor....

And i got it from Amazon for $11.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you replaced it yourself!
$150 for resistor part= :Insane: Mr. Greedy!!
The Sebring convertible resistor is a longer lasting updated part.
Luckily mine left 3-4 working as it was -20 when it fried itself!
56027[/ATTACH]"]

Time to go wash the Jeep now...:gr_grin:

Attachments

• Resistor%20Blower%20Motor%20Jeep%20KJ.jpg
    Resistor%20Blower%20Motor%20Jeep%20KJ.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new tires today and had 'em install the new TPM sensors. Went with the O.E. 235/70's for now until I get rich and famous and can afford the suspension overhaul I want. They're still in the back of my truck since lil Red is up on jacks for brakes. My last set of sensors had two bad ones, so I'm really looking forward to starting her up and NOT hearing that damn beep again. Also picked up a couple of spare keys from ebay for $16. Had Home Depot cut 'em for $2, then programmed 'em myself, avoiding the $70 each that Ace wanted.

Last edited:

GeekFisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my Extreme Vision today and went to Canadian Tire for #168 Night Hawk and the rear bulb. (#212-2)

I'm driving the subcompact this week as I have a few +60miles trips to do.

hotelmode

Reaction score
Got blower motor resistor in today. Mechanic wanted to charge me $150 for part and $50 for labor....

And i got it from Amazon for $11.

I've been considering replacing this, since it's pretty easy! My fan doesn't blow when set to "1", unless the air source is coming from outside and I'm driving around 35+mph, in which case some air comes through just from ram air.

Am I correct that the resistor for setting 1 is blown? All other settings work.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been considering replacing this, since it's pretty easy! My fan doesn't blow when set to "1", unless the air source is coming from outside and I'm driving around 35+mph, in which case some air comes through just from ram air.

Am I correct that the resistor for setting 1 is blown? All other settings work.

I just put it on yesterday. Mine only worked on 4 (maximum) and nothing else worked. It seems like resistor deals with 1-3.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Drove it to the Ohio BMV. Did not return with my new Ohio tags. What a shock.

The short version:

When I got tags in Virginia a year ago I had to retitle it there. I never got a copy of the title. This voided the Ohio title I had in my hot little hands. Now it's title time again.

I only put the VA tags on because the Ohio tags were expiring a year ago and I didn't want to make an 800-mile round trip to get the stupid eCheck done. Today, the lady tells me I could have asked for a waiver, meaning I could have renewed my Ohio tags online and skipped all of this foolishness. This will (eventually) be the third set of tags I have had on there since last May:

Old Ohio >> New Virginia >> New Ohio

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Steve's story reminds me of driving longs distances for someone we care about.
In a way it is a run-a round...but in a "Roundabout" way....
56033[/ATTACH]"]

Once you are there....it is worth it ! "Yes"

Link:YES LYRICS - Roundabout
Life could be so beautiful then:
"Yes" from a piano perspective! Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRAuKtM2nU

Attachments

• Roundabout%20Way.gif
    Roundabout%20Way.gif
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bedlined the fenders and bumpers with bed armor from duplicolor. Looks great. Pictures to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online