What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Bob I'm envious- Nice skids!:waytogo: Thick armor that took a beating & stands up well :icon_smile:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great just the way it is! LOL
Now add in the 4XGuard front skid which bolts up with just drilling two holes and be good

I was thinking about adding that skid - brilliant minds think alike :gr_grin:

It doesn't block access to the oil filter, does it?

Bob

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
added some new reverse lights to the H33P, these will only turn on with reverse lights are on, and i turn on a separate switch, so reverse light dependent...
do not want them on with out being in reverse (well that may change)

You must be registered for see images

will get some reverse side views not so close to the house

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
New sway bar bushings and end links for the 03, then pulled battery for the 04 out to get a new one

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally sanded & filled a chip on the nose of the Liberty today. Not a great job, but much better than a rust spot ;)

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rolled over the 140k mile mark on 84 this morning. Ran like a champ on the highway in the pouring rain the last few days.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine's going to see some more usage this year it looks like...

******* teenage girl failed to yield at a stop sign and I clipped her ass as she crossed in front of me. (I didn't have a stop sign.) tore the ass off her honda accord though. I *just* caught the end of the bumper reinforcement as you can see. my alignment is screwed. looks like i'm not making my 300k mile goal on this car. :(

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
telling me. I needed that car to use while working on the jeep, since the neon doesn't go out in foul weather... EVER. (for reasons as you see above.)

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:(

Just got back from taking the Libby to the beer store, beef store and gas store. Just down from my house, a ******* 50+ male in a furd exploder pulled out on a red light in front of me going 10 mph, never attempted to speed up and was laughing about it when I finally was able to get around him. Had I been in my van, I probably would have hit him.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
a ******* 50+ male in a furd exploder pulled out on a red light in front of me going 10 mph, never attempted to speed up and was laughing about it when I finally was able to get around him.

Had the same thing happen yesterday in Lutherville. If I was in my KJ I wouldn't have been able to slow in time but fortunately was in the wife's minivan. That whole "right on red after stopping" is just a guideline in MD. :happy175:

Actual law reads: right on red always and no matter what.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have been able to stop in my Astro but I have the parts here to fix it so I wouldn't have cared.

He stopped, he looked at me and pulled right out. I hope he does that to a cop one of these days (lots of unmarked cars on this road).

And yes, apparently in MD the law is right on red without stopping or looking. Morons.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Get a dash cam for your rides, & use it.
And when offenders pull this crap, give the cops a copy of it...they might even then give them a ticket, or after they run plate, find outstanding warrants...=...knock knock..:gr_grin:

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Anyone interested in these seat covers still? I have the picture of the box they came in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeekFisher

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Anyone interested in these seat covers still? I have the picture of the box they came in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely do. Hope will be able to find them in Canada :)

Latest posts

Members online