What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or worse...

(Watch until the end - it's short.)

[YT]oZzgAjjuqZM[/YT]

Lmfao I died laughing. However the place I went to for MEPS was in Cleveland and that's probably the only nice part there

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day I pulled a broke down Nissan Pathfinder up a 15% grade hill (Warrenville Rd heading north, for those who know the area.) Turns out said pathfinder had a blowed up trans and it was "dragging" somehow putting a hell of a strain on my poor little ol' jeep. It did the job though. It helped me make a decision though... going 4.10's and DTT as soon as I can (fyi: it's a stick, so 3.55's front and rear are its current running.) Anyone got a rear axle out of an 07 (auto or manual. don't care) they're selling for cheap and are nearby? :D Would rather drop off the bits to a shop and have them do them and then just swap the whole kit in. Already have a front diff waiting.

Finally, should I save the gears and bits that are getting replaced? ring/pinion/shims/etc? Are they reusable or worth anything for resale?

Last edited:

Hdale85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after weeks of trying to get this damn speed sensor out! I finally got the sucker to pop out. I had to pull the diff cover off and carefully pry it up from the inside. Now I have to clean up the cover, crimp on the new connector, refill the diff, then install the new sensor! Hopefully that fixes all my issues with the speedometer and hopefully my cruise control works as I have a 10+ hour drive to do this weekend!

Oh and tomorrow going to the Akron pick n pull to grab some body parts. Hopefully I can get those put on before Saturday evening when we're leaving. I gotta get a front bumper cover, driver fender and flare, hood, grille, and grille support. Also going to try and grab a window regulator for the passanger rear (I don't have on installed at all on my jeep for some reason) and a power lock mechanism for the same door. Might be easier to just grab the whole door and swap it on.

Hdale85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went over to the Akron Pull-A-Part, they have 5 Jeep liberty's there. They were so picked over though :( I did manage to get a good drivers fender in silver, and a hood in silver, no bumpers at all not even in the wrong color. I did find a black fender laying on the ground near one of the liberty's. So I made it out with a few things I needed, door lock mechanism, fender, hood, and flare, new center console door (mine was split) some new A-Pillars as mine are nasty looking. That's about it.....I got put on a list for when they get new Liberty's in so I can hopefully jump on one to get a bumper, grille support, and grille as I was hoping to get those parts as well.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed and waxed and cleaned the inside again (I do that daily hehe)
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went over to the Akron Pull-A-Part, they have 5 Jeep liberty's there. They were so picked over though :( I did manage to get a good drivers fender in silver, and a hood in silver, no bumpers at all not even in the wrong color. I did find a black fender laying on the ground near one of the liberty's. So I made it out with a few things I needed, door lock mechanism, fender, hood, and flare, new center console door (mine was split) some new A-Pillars as mine are nasty looking. That's about it.....I got put on a list for when they get new Liberty's in so I can hopefully jump on one to get a bumper, grille support, and grille as I was hoping to get those parts as well.

Do they have any Renegades? I still need a switch/relay for the factory roof lights - not sure I want to try to wire in an aftermarket switch and relay :help:

Bob

Hdale85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they were all sports and only 2 limiteds and they were incredibly stripped over. There were 2 bumpers there but people just ripped them off the cars to get to other parts so they were no longer any good.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Drove it to the drug store and bought an Ohio fishing license.

Of course, buying a fishing license on Friday the 13th means I'm mostly likely screwed for the entire season... sad2.gif

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Drove it to the drug store and bought an Ohio fishing license.

Of course, buying a fishing license on Friday the 13th means I'm mostly likely screwed for the entire season... sad2.gif

Don't worry, fish can't read calendars.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Drove it downtown to see the Indians lose. It's not supposed to sleet on you at a baseball game in the middle of May, is it? :blah:

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it downtown to see the Indians lose. It's not supposed to sleet on you at a baseball game in the middle of May, is it? :blah:

Well if the Indians had won then I guess it could have been a cold day in hell.

Sorry couldn't resist... :happy175:

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think you should go forward a bit more IMO

cant go much more forward with out a roof rack... the bottom mounts on the light will not allow me to move much more.. the roof has an arc to it, which the mounts will not reach.. The position will work, and will be nice with the two lights on the front.....

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant go much more forward with out a roof rack... the bottom mounts on the light will not allow me to move much more.. the roof has an arc to it, which the mounts will not reach.. The position will work, and will be nice with the two lights on the front.....

Modifications would be in order if it were me lol