Rock Crawling in southern Manitoba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit Polycor with a local club this past weekend!

You must be registered for see images attach

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Edit: added some bonus shots

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! Wish there were rocks like that around here - I prefer rocks over our clay mud :favorites68:

How did your Libby do? Have you been out with Wranglers and CJ's before? And how about that new Renegade owner giving his new ride an off-road test? ;)

Bob

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! Wish there were rocks like that around here - I prefer rocks over our clay mud :favorites68:

How did your Libby do? Have you been out with Wranglers and CJ's before? And how about that new Renegade owner giving his new ride an off-road test? ;)

Bob
It did great, ive been out with the clubs before buy this was my first time on rock, loved it! My trailer hitch and rear clevis served an extra purpose coming off some of the ledges.

The renegade was new and with the skills of our spotter that day he didn't even so much as touch his rear bumper on anything.

Was very impressed as this trail was much trickier than black bear pass where they did the rock run with the renegade for that review /test.

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bob

Yes we are fortunate that we do have a couple decent trails here, crown land so no fee to enter. This area is #2 on the list of difficulty. #1 will cause scrapes and bruises if you go to the end.Lots of off camber and steps, ups and downs. It actually used to be an old trials bike course(or so I've been told) The only downfall to these areas (which is a big one) is no altitude or breathtaking elevated views. And then a little further East we hit lake of the woods area in Ontario.All these areas are exceptional for back country camping and canoeing/fishing, which is right up my alley.

Bert

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics RenKJ. Looks like fun.

Dave