02 Limited with lots of goodies, Rock Lizard Full Kit, ARB lockers F/R - 3500 - Local Pickup Only Maine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 Liberty Limited 3.7l V6 45RFE with Tow Package 275,000mi

***Does Not Run***

***Local Pickup Only - 04021***

Rock Lizard Fabrications Front and Rear Bumpers. The rear bumper has a tire swing out, hi-lift mount, and jerry can rack. The front bumper is not installed.

Rock Lizard Rock Sliders

Rock Lizard Roof Rails

ARB air-locking differentials front and rear, 4.10 gears

JBA UCA

JBA 3” Lift Kit

265/75/16 General Grabber ATs with less than 5000mi on them

Black powder-coated factory wheels

Finally came to terms that it is time to move on from my beloved Jeep. Can potentially be fixed, I just do not have the time to do it. While towing firewood, something happened in/to the engine, but it still got me home. It has been sitting in my driveway since. The engine issue has not been diagnosed. I’m located just north of Portland, ME. It will need to be trailered.

Overall it is in good condition. I did maintain it well while it was running. It spent most of its life in GA and CA before moving to ME, so there is very little rust, just the typical surface rust.

I am posting this here first to see if there was any interest from KJ forum before putting it on FB or Craigslist. If you see it elsewhere, and the price is higher it’s only wiggle room for the low ballers.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang if that was my Jeep, the only call I would make is to call Jasper engines and get a fresh rebuilt.
It can be yours! I’m sure everyone here knows how much went into this, so it’s a great platform to start a rebuild on as LibertyTC says.

EDIT P.S. It may not even need an entire new engine

Last edited:

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If only you weren't an ocean away I'd have it!