Lifting a 2wd KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I have a money tree in the back yard
but its been so dry lately that its down to only about 400-500 per week
Hope it rains soon so it starts producing good again.
I can pick from it from mid may until October :happy175:

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sending some money my way, Tom? I'll send you some MiracleGrow in return...

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to look into that. Can you buy them online? Do you have any links?

Clevis lift is free and rear upper isolaters are vary cheap at any dealer.
But I will be the first to agree the best way to go is with new springs and shocks and you'll get what you pay for.
Your money your ride do what makes.you happy and it never hurts to learn along the way and when you do change springs and shock you can still use the isolaters and.the clevis lift.

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clevis lift is free and rear upper isolaters are vary cheap at any dealer.
But I will be the first to agree the best way to go is with new springs and shocks and you'll get what you pay for.
Your money your ride do what makes.you happy and it never hurts to learn along the way and when you do change springs and shock you can still use the isolaters and.the clevis lift.

Where can you get a Clevis lift?

deliciousdaly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2wd Renegade and I put the Rusty's 2.5 shocks and spring kit and it was great. Some people knock it but for city driving (getting over curbs, ect.) for the money its awesome, I did it because it was cheaper than the new ones from autozone. I have about 40k miles on mine and they are still working great. Here is the link Jeep KJ Liberty Suspension Lift Kits, Suspension Systems, and Suspension kits