got rock chip on my front windshild small one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any know how fixed small rock chip on front windshild let me know thanks very small?

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's over a certain size, your insurance may cover a new windshield. Also, depending on what caused the rock to fly up (i.e. loose gravel), you might be able to get the town or county to pay for it.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most insurance policies cover rock chip repairs 100%,and most will cover the replacement of a windshield also for free.Check your policy.A county or city will not cover the repair and good luck getting the other persons insurance to also.3 rock chips in a windshield or a crack up to a certain length is considered non-repairable.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Usually if it is a small chip and looks like it is reparable, the Ins. Co. will just pay for a "chip repair" first.... but if it does not work and it spreads, then they should pay for a new windshield........As was said, check your policy.

Dave