Front recovery hooks with ARB Bullbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkKJ Cherokee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does anyone have information on what to use as a front recovery tow hook when you have a ARB Bullbar installed. Do you just get something made up as Mopar hooks wont fit

MarkKJ Cherokee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 built in on the ARB bullbar are tie down points not front recovery points Seen these get destroyed here when someone tried to use these when bogged

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 built in on the ARB bullbar are tie down points not front recovery points Seen these get destroyed here when someone tried to use these when bogged

Unless you have a different design Down Under, the ARB bull bar's recover points are plenty beefy. I have D-ring shackles on mine and have used them for recovery several times.

Do you have pics of yours for comparison?

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

So why does ARB call them recovery points ?
If they got destroyed then some one was not using recovery gear like they should of been.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've pulled over 10,000lbs from one of those points without any issue,surprised I didn't pull the bumper off and no damage at all to that loop.

They do however hold my AntiRock now.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Now the discussion has turned to the Facebook experts :happy175:

My response over there is same as here but ............should get interesting
its a potatoe/potato or tomato/tomatoe thing :gr_grin:

Latest posts

Members online