what to do??? sell or keep?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranolaLife

Reaction score
So i have a dilemma, i have a set of 5 moab rims that i really want to throw on my kj. Problem is, i am not lifted yet and really would like to get the ome lift i want. so i was thinking about selling the moabs since it would be quite a while until i would be buying new shoes for them all around and just getting lifted on the stock wheels and garbage street tires for now. or does it make sense to just keep those moabs collecting dust in the garage until i can use them. wish i could fit the moabs on there unlifted first but i have seen noone with a tire combo that works with those without a lift. So should i sell these?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So i have a dilemma, i have a set of 5 moab rims that i really want to throw on my kj. Problem is, i am not lifted yet and really would like to get the ome lift i want. so i was thinking about selling the moabs since it would be quite a while until i would be buying new shoes for them all around and just getting lifted on the stock wheels and garbage street tires for now. or does it make sense to just keep those moabs collecting dust in the garage until i can use them. wish i could fit the moabs on there unlifted first but i have seen noone with a tire combo that works with those without a lift. So should i sell these?

All depends, they are getting harder to find in good condition
Do you need the money you would get from them ?
If not keep them around