KJ lift parts maybe for sell , thinking ,..............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Tom, send me a PM with what you would charge (installed) if I came to you. I'll help with what I can on the labor side.

Not sure I could do it, but this is one I will be kicking myself about if I miss out.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tom, send me a PM with what you would charge (installed) if I came to you. I'll help with what I can on the labor side.

Not sure I could do it, but this is one I will be kicking myself about if I miss out.
Yes will not have Mac ( my son here helping ) So just may need your help this time LOL
I'm sort of in the middle of moving all my junk to my semi permanent garage right now, snow / cold weather has slowed me down
Will PM ya here soon

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually got some encouraging news today on the job front. If it is true then I would be in a better position to move on this. Take your time moving your stuff, but don't forget me! :)

Reactions: klc

JJam2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom What is the status on these parts what do you have left? Front and rear diff still for sale?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.