This fits if you do this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ino

Reaction score
I have a pre lifted 2002, don't ask me to search because I have, I really do not want to lift my jeep I would like to add better springs to bring back from stock height.
Anyway this is the tire size I'm looking into.
Here's the question, where will they rub, this should be doable if my jeep is higher than the newer ones.
You must be registered for see images attach

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 245/75r16 (~30") with 3" lift and they rub on the front wheelwell liner. I have already done the pinch weld mod.

1ino

Reaction score
I have 245/75r16 (~30") with 3" lift and they rub on the front wheelwell liner. I have already done the pinch weld mod.
What year, because the pre April 2002 is supposedly higher

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Yes it is … but it’s not 3” higher. You’ll need a lift and even then substantial trimming and pinch weld modification.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year, because the pre April 2002 is supposedly higher
I think it was only 3/4 inch, and by this point it has surely sagged quite a bit. If you want minimal lift but a good ride buy the light duty ome springs and new shocks. If you want to go cheap and do it again in a relatively short time frame get some pre-assembled stock rated spring/shocks and get your 3/4 inch lift with a clevis adjustment.