What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad they ( JEEP, CHRYSLER, DODGE ETC ) do not give you 200,000 mile License Plate Frames any more
Loved collecting them, have 6 or 8 around somewhere in the shop
I was PISSED when I found that out as well.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Used it to move trailer into driveway for guests coming. Didn't bother with the equalizers on the hitch. Almost brought the rear down to stock height.

sitting much better with the weight off.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always something! Mine is still in bits on the drive, work rain and a trip to France have put it on hold, hopefully it'll be dry next week so I can finish off the sill I started last month.

Jhkj04

2004 kj
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our KJ was our sons first car until he just moved to South Korea with the Air Force. Brought it in for the Radiator leak and it was needing ball joints and a rack so now it’s in for that plus, water pump, upper control arms, lower ctrl arms. thanks to this sites awesome knowledge bank OME crd springs, bilstein shocks f/r, roof rack, led lighting and fabbing up a bumper for a winch later.

Attachments

• 8E8C64F0-CEF0-4AA7-B2FD-BB7142C84DB3.jpeg
    8E8C64F0-CEF0-4AA7-B2FD-BB7142C84DB3.jpeg
    454.7 KB · Views: 12

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our KJ was our sons first car until he just moved to South Korea with the Air Force. Brought it in for the Radiator leak and it was needing ball joints and a rack so now it’s in for that plus, water pump, upper control arms, lower ctrl arms. thanks to this sites awesome knowledge bank OME crd springs, bilstein shocks f/r, roof rack, led lighting and fabbing up a bumper for a winch later.
Didn’t have to tear the entire front end apart for the radiator, but then again there is more than one way to skin a meownster.

Rasfetch

Reaction score
Went elk hunting again last weekend with my friend. Didn't see any elk and the hunt is now over :( We took the Jeep over some pretty gnarly terrain and got some more pinstripes. At one point, I bottomed out ******* the front diff. Luckily, it's okay, no dents or leaks, just some scrapes. Wish I had gotten some pics because at one point, I only had 2 wheels on the ground! Now I'm looking to purchase a lift kit, so next season, I'll have more ground clearance. But first, the ball joints need to get taken care of.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Went elk hunting again last weekend with my friend. Didn't see any elk and the hunt is now over :( We took the Jeep over some pretty gnarly terrain and got some more pinstripes. At one point, I bottomed out ******* the front diff. Luckily, it's okay, no dents or leaks, just some scrapes. Wish I had gotten some pics because at one point, I only had 2 wheels on the ground! Now I'm looking to purchase a lift kit, so next season, I'll have more ground clearance. But first, the ball joints need to get taken care of.
SKID PLATES would be a good idea

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speaking of bro rated... what the hillbilly he.l.l. is wrong with the gladiator, that it can't tow a 7000# trailer? my liberty can do that! :D
gonna try and talk the dude down on price. enclosed cargo trailers are still retardedly expensive.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last night: finished fluid filming all the holes I could find underneath. Doesn't look bad for being 18 years old with 224k miles!

CherokeeLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night: finished fluid filming all the holes I could find underneath. Doesn't look bad for being 18 years old with 224k miles!
I’m jealous that you have the plug for trailer towing, still… Mine was gone when I bought it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, turn it into a Bro KJ
speaking of bro rated... what the hillbilly he.l.l. is wrong with the gladiator, that it can't tow a 7000# trailer? my liberty can do that! :D
gonna try and talk the dude down on price. enclosed cargo trailers are still retardedly expensive.
Yes I bought my little 6X10 enclosed in 1994,
Guy offered me almost 3 times what I paid for it the other day .
Of course always been kept in garage when not in use , and in good shape but dang ?!?!??!!

Latest posts

Members online