What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got to worked and as soon as I hit the parking garage hit an even 75,000 miles. 44% of the miles on her are mine at this point.

Sounds like the boys musta hit the all-you-can-eat buffet. :gr_grin:

Maybe just hit Dustins Bar-B-Q and filled up on ribs :happy175:

BorincanoKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly TwoBobsKJ I would not compromise my safety for nothing. That’s what I did I put my Jeep on jack stand, very important for security purposes. As you can see in the first picture on the left side you can see the jack stand.

Thanks anyway for your advice!

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly TwoBobsKJ I would not compromise my safety for nothing. That’s what I did I put my Jeep on jack stand, very important for security purposes. As you can see in the first picture on the left side you can see the jack stand.

Thanks anyway for your advice!

Oops - didn't see the jack stand in the one pic. My bad ;)

Bob

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you eat :evillol:

Sounds like the boys musta hit the all-you-can-eat buffet. :gr_grin:

Maybe just hit Dustins Bar-B-Q and filled up on ribs :happy175:

:happy175:

Thai food, although Dustins sounds like a plan for today.

Nah, just a bunch of fat-***** in a small Jeep. It probably looks like a clown car when we all pile out of it. Also, my suspension is sagged like crazy. I want to put a JBA 4" kit on it and run 32s like Mr Mudd, but that's a chunk of change that I don't have right now. Half tempted to get the OME kit from JBA to hold me over until I pay off my bills and get some cash built up. I mean, it's not any more than replacing the stock worn out parts would be. There's a surprising number of lift options for a Jeep that isn't supposed to be all that liftable.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the whole exhaust system out besides the cats. Talk about pain in the ass. Had my grandpa weld the rest of my glass pack on and fix a hole in the cross pipe. No more leaks and sounds great. Hopefully in the next weeks I'll get a stock muffler. Sounds good but too loud for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost done, not sure if i will put the bull bar on the front or not.
Need to get front frill and lights all back on, winch mounted, and see how she looks..
Everythign is set for a 10" LED bar that I had kicking around, looks like i iwll have to order a 24" Bar

You must be registered for see images

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost done, not sure if i will put the bull bar on the front or not.
Need to get front frill and lights all back on, winch mounted, and see how she looks..
Everythign is set for a 10" LED bar that I had kicking around, looks like i iwll have to order a 24" Bar

Sexy lookin front end ya got there. I hope to some day lift my jeep. Only thing that's stock is my suspension. No sag as far as i can see though. Finish yours already so we can see it!

evansgrafx

Reaction score
I finished this today. All bolt-together, no welding. Cost about $10, plus can mount ($30 on ebay). Framing and diamond plate were materials that were being discarded by others.

Last edited by a moderator:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I finished this today. All bolt-together, no welding. Cost about $10, plus can mount ($30 on ebay). Framing and diamond plate were materials that were being discarded by others.

Just a word of caution, that extra weight wont do the gate any favors. Looks good but even larger tires the gate gets very angry due to the weight

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it about an hour to an indoor range, where my husband rented a Thompson for my birthday - a very good day :)