What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mocked up location for 2 wheel well tool boxes, relocated gas can mounts from rear to front, adding basket to trailer top (still opens with strut assist or as an addition to shoulder workout, without struts).

The 24 gallon freshwater tank has been a removable option since last elk season. Hooks up to 12 volt rv water pump and hose for camp/shower water. Going to paint front, sides, and top black, in order to help heat the water faster, like a solar shower.

Again, I emphasize "MOCKED UP"... I don't want anyone thinking that I am relying on bungee cord's and gravity to secure things in place. I may have spent 4 years at Eaker AFB in Blytheville, Arkansas; but I assure you I did not learn about securing a load from anyone there...:gr_grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
How much are you guys paying for KJ insurance in the USA a year?...

My old premium was $540 per year, including collision. New premium is $670. Same coverage as before. I haven't had a ticket for roughly 25 years and have never been at fault in an accident. My rates went way down when I turned 50, so you at least have that to look forward to. :mexsmoke:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm paying $732/year full coverage. Without knowing other people's liability coverage amounts (mine is 100k property/300k bodily), we might not be making apples to apples comparisons.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last week: Ordered Detours Backbone winch mount
Today: Ordered a Warn M8000, and Warn cover for it
Next week: New front springs and shocks

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
My old premium was $540 per year, including collision. New premium is $670. Same coverage as before. I haven't had a ticket for roughly 25 years and have never been at fault in an accident. My rates went way down when I turned 50, so you at least have that to look forward to. :mexsmoke:
Good that you are such a safe driver and over the hill, oh I mean over 50 ...:icon_lol:
Ya I am just a few years past 50 now too, but do I dont get any discounts for that here. I have heard of Grey Power, maybe time to call them! :gr_grin:
Your insurances are so much more reasonable, must be nice! :mexsmoke:
I washed the KJ today & found a new cool wall to use my new camera on.
52659[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

I like the excellent natural lighting and the very colorful wall here!
52661[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• A%20Wall%20KJ3.jpg
    A%20Wall%20KJ3.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 0
  • A%20Wall%20KJ2.jpg
    A%20Wall%20KJ2.jpg
    854.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove out to lon gisland, picked up a sport bike, and drove back.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a Rock Lizard Steel bumper or are you talking about the one I cut off a long time ago?

He's maybe thinking about the Mud Cut
if so here are a couple of ones when I fist did mine, everyone said don't do it, I did and then they did !:happy175:

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a few I found also.

You must be registered for see images

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also got the Mudd cut. 4" off the bumper along the sides. Not sure how much out now the middle.

Last edited:

nantucketer

Reaction score
drove out to lon gisland, picked up a sport bike, and drove back.
Shouldn't it be written phonetically Longuyland? Because when I was younger all of my city friends said that that's how it sounded when I said it (Yes I'm a native Nyer)

BTW- first post here on forum. New Jeep owner- '02 KJ-stock-no mods, yet. Truck isn't registered yet. When you live where I live and the RMV is only open 3 days a week your options are limited.

Last edited:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't it be written phonetically Longuyland? Because when I was younger all of my city friends said that that's how it sounded when I said it (Yes I'm a native Nyer)

BTW- first post here on forum. New Jeep owner- '02 KJ-stock-no mods, yet. Truck isn't registered yet. When you live where I live and the RMV is only open 3 days a week your options are limited.

Welcome! Nantucket huh? You must be the only liberty on the island!

reflection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed transfer case oil and rear differential oil also added friction modifier.
my car was making noises on sharp turns and now all gone :)

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.pb blaster on the transfer case plugs
2.****** has slight leak from rear driver side
3.found out that my water pump is leaking from weep hole.

=> more money to the jeep. sigh......