What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when a SEARS battery that's not even 6 months old and 2000 miles LEAKS like a geiser all over your engine bay and causes $6,000 in damages (parts and labor... the latter is the killer) to the wiring harnesses and vacuum lines you tend to not want to trust them ever again.
What battery? Gold series? Must be or one of there cheaper series.A battery does not just spew all over,something caused it to overheat and it vented/swelled as a result.Not a warranty issue from the battery.

The Platinum series is a AGM battery made by Odyssey(Enersys) and has no liquid persay in it and can be mounted in any direction(no leak).The Platinum series is the best battery on the market today(as is the same batteries sold under the Odyssey name).

b1m3x8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my ironman/ome lift finally. All those parts were taunting me sitting in my living room for the past month.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the front and rear diff fluid today. The front came out grey so I'm going to change it again next week.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine back in the early days before additions :pshyco: Maybe 6 months after lifting it 2.5inches/ARB installed and the Moabs with 255-70s
She was so sweet and innocent yet
You must be registered for see images attach

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 15x8 Alloy's w/31x10.5 AT's and the 3.5" Econo lift. Fixed the rear bumper and did some trimming and pounding. took plastic rockers off

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My radiator recently developed a slight crack and was leaking coolant. It was the original radiator at 133k miles.

I picked up a new one yesterday and while driving home, a rock from a dump truck chipped my windshield. So I repaired the chip and installed the new radiator.

Next on the list is an oil change and differential fluids.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine back in the early days before additions :pshyco: Maybe 6 months after lifting it 2.5inches/ARB installed and the Moabs with 255-70s
She was so sweet and innocent yet
The memories of near stockness.

It's hard to imagine my KJ once looked like this.

You must be registered for see images