What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
yeah sorry goodyear wranglers st. I was hungover when I wrote that this morning. haha! I didn't buy them so not upset just got to get better ones.

:D

Ya .. those are meant to be just good enough to get you off the lot and to the tire shop :happy175: Most of us started out with those tires or SR-A's

ckorch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New rims and a rola rack installed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cut off the spring bolts... Almost nothing left to them. Pounded on the bolts connecting the cat to the muffler for a while but they are rusted solid. Going to cut the muffler off tomorrow then get at the bolts... oh ya and my new cat back arrived.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the radio and hooked everything up. all functions (currently active) work so I'm happy with that. i'm going to have to get another bezel and do a 2.0 redux on it, as while the test fitting worked great when I reassembled the HVAC and put it in it interferes as the radio tilts down slightly. *sigh* it is what it is.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not posted any pics in a few but I have recently gave my headlights eye lids, smoked out the tail lights, turn signals, and side running lights, and last night the Li'l Mule got re-shoed and new rubber- these are Ion aluminum 15 x8's w/ 31x10.5 AT's

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Since removing the ARB I've had my lights about ten different ways. Foremost was to get some fogs mounted since I missed them at night and then install the rest
I think I've settled on the way they will stay. Made brackets to move the upper Hellas back 3.5 inches closer to the grill, next will be getting some tube and sheet metal to start doing more fab work on the bumper:evillol::evillol::evillol:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got this in the mail :licklips::gay:

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this in the mail :licklips::gay:

Did you apply for one of those job openings they had listed on facebook? :icon_wink:

And I can't wait to see what else you do with the bumper

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my new exhaust. Still fighting with the gaskets in between the front headers. Had to use a air hammer to get out the old ones they were rusted in so badly. Changed out the spring bolts and gaskets there.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Come on over, Move on in
I'll just head east to the next place I'm needed at
This way I won't have to move so many things if you all move in