What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It kinda does... but at least where not out in the middle of nowhere. We're just past nowhere-land, back into civilization. It's all good. With any luck, we can be back on the road tomorrow... or Wednesday at the latest.

Oh! And I almost forgot that this happened on Friday night somewhere in Iowa...
You must be registered for see images

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Yahoo sounds like fun hope it all works out.for you.

Last edited:

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wept over it still being in the shop...going on day 8 now...looks like at least another week...and that may be optimistic.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plowed through some snow drifts on way to work, 10 to 20 cm snowfall warning coming tomorrow. rinse repeat.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plowed through some snow drifts on way to work, 10 to 20 cm snowfall warning coming tomorrow. rinse repeat.

Wish it would snow way down south here in Northern Ohio - can't STAND the gray skies and drizzle! :mad:

Bob

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It kinda does... but at least where not out in the middle of nowhere. We're just past nowhere-land, back into civilization. It's all good. With any luck, we can be back on the road tomorrow... or Wednesday at the latest.

Oh! And I almost forgot that this happened on Friday night somewhere in Iowa...
You must be registered for see images

That's cool to see, Jayme! Congratulations! :happy107:

Bob

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotated tires and looked at the pinch weld rubbing. Looks like a project for the weekend - since I'm replacing the clevis fork-to-control arm bushings I'll have the front end apart anyway.

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Rotated tires and looked at the pinch weld rubbing. Looks like a project for the weekend - since I'm replacing the clevis fork-to-control arm bushings I'll have the front end apart anyway.

Bob
Good luck on those

Malcolm Schweizer

Reaction score
Replaced three window regulators on two of my three Liberty's. The Rock Auto kit is so simple. Plug n play. Now I am waiting on wheel speed sensors to fix the ABS on the 2007.

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh those regulators! Right now Mr. Darcy has his right rear window zip tied closed because I can't bare the thought of buying that stupid clip setup. It's so rare to have someone in the back seat but without fail every time someone gets in, they always get in on the right where they sit trying to roll the window down. Has anyone figured out how to "home depot fix" that regulator situation?

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced three window regulators on two of my three Liberty's. The Rock Auto kit is so simple. Plug n play. Now I am waiting on wheel speed sensors to fix the ABS on the 2007.

Whats this rock auto kit? Any link?

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk 2

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to love having the ScanGauge II installed. CEL came on during a food run, got stuck on a train, pulled code while waiting lol. TPS Low Voltage.

Cleared code and hasn't come back (yet), but Jeep is idling a bit funny, 800-900RPMs in Park and 750RPMs in Drive.

Ordered replacement TPS and Battery, I've been putting off getting a new battery, since summer!

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Ordered half shafts from Detroit and an intermediate shaft from New Jersey. Long live the U.S.A. :D

Just a quick laugh ... priced the intermediate shaft at the local dealer .. $410.00 and a week and a half wait. Exactly the same part $150.00 shipped from NJ. and it will be here Monday. :happy175:

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disconnected the front sway bar in the field this week. More articulation but it takes the cv joints just over the threshold. Ill reconnect before I move again.

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the way to Advanced Auto, idle was funky again but CEL did't turn back on. Mainly high idle. I forgot they do free battery install, figured why not and they had a battery tender. After the new battery was installed, car ran perfectly fine and idle returned back to normal.

Probably going to run it for a few days and see if it acts up again, if it does, i'll have the TPS ready for replacement.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ther are some cool trails in Idyllwild, CA and the surronding areas. was just up there a couple weeks ago. good trails that go from the desert floor to the woodlands.