What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
What happened, Tom?

I washed all the red sand/dirt off mine today... was a little sad to see it go. :(

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and got a used tire put on until i have the scratch for a set of 5. Hurricane sandy + demo debris = nails in my tire :( got a good year wrangler with 80% tread for $40 , same price as a patch at just about any shop near me.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a set of BFG all terrains on..
You must be registered for see images

While it was at the dealer getting an alignment, they told me the third brake light was out and the rear diff oil was nasty.. I haven't changed the rear diff oil on it in forever so I figured it was time..

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn those light are easy swap, unlike my dad VW golf...you almost have to get the engine out to change the headlight -_-

paynkilr

Reaction score
Stripped out the Rocky Road Outfitter "Rockfather" parts :893Chainsaw-Smilie-and installed a JBA Adjust-A-Strut system, along with JBA UCA's and sway bar extensions. My alignment was IN-SPEC for the first time since 2004!

I'd been fighting RRO products for some time. Clunks, rattles and everything else that goes with it. :pepper:

We are very pleased with the JBA parts, system and of course customer service. You call, they answer. You leave a message, they send you an email. There's always a thank-you when the conversation is over.

No wash here either and definately no wax! Maybe Christmas Eve?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Stripped out the Rocky Road Outfitter "Rockfather" parts :893Chainsaw-Smilie-and installed a JBA Adjust-A-Strut system, along with JBA UCA's and sway bar extensions. My alignment was IN-SPEC for the first time since 2004!

I'd been fighting RRO products for some time. Clunks, rattles and everything else that goes with it. :pepper:

We are very pleased with the JBA parts, system and of course customer service. You call, they answer. You leave a message, they send you an email. There's always a thank-you when the conversation is over.

No wash here either and definately no wax! Maybe Christmas Eve?

Thats why we all try and convince people never to deal with them.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score

All that... and a Jesus DVD .. can't beat it! :D

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
snow snow snow and more snow :D and saw a subaru crashing...this ******* deserved it...maybe next time he wont tailgate everyone.

Drillbit

Reaction score
Well, 30 dome degrees this morning I changed my friggin water pump! Luckily thanks to the fine folks on here it took me roughly a half hour....most of which was looking for my 1/2" socket since I broke my 3/8 drive wratchet awhile back.

sblanck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the coilover struts and shock absorbers. Going to replace the swaybar bushings, electric lock actuators and it should not sound like a goose anymore.

Loki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Martin,

All is well in my Libby world again. It seems the torque converter was the issue. Can tell the trans is fresh.

So today I changed the bad O2 sensor and did the plugs. Then drove it!