What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Today was kind of neat... drove through a good part of the Mojave Desert. We're tackling the oldest alignments of Rt. 66 that we could find. Found one of the alignments that started as a gravel road... and ended as a jeep trail in Needles, CA. (cool) Totally awesome.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took Gemma out to mess around with the 4lo. Last time i tried i got grinding...so today i yanked the hell out of it and got no grinding. Then we had some play time and i got her dirty. I also realized why I need more lights. It gets pretty dark. More lights. More, more lights.

ChristianKline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more like what did it do to me, rotating the tires i smashed my finger between the inside of the rim and the lug stud, two stiches later i'm back to wheeling :D

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more like what did it do to me, rotating the tires i smashed my finger between the inside of the rim and the lug stud, two stiches later i'm back to wheeling :D

Hey, it's not really yours until you spill blood on it. Hope you heal up fine.

I took mine out to see the fresh snow.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, it's not really yours until you spill blood on it. Hope you heal up fine.

I took mine out to see the fresh snow.

does canine blood count? my backseat is still a mess from when I had to rush my dog to the vet! I'm sure inside the engine compartment has a little of my blood too...just scratches though, fortunately no major injuries.

reminds me of when a buddy was doing his brakes on his XJ....tried to use vise grips to pull the springs and ended up slipping and slamming them into his face...noses bleed a lot.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about burns? I crawled underneath mine once to fix a 4WD cable that popped off and burned the $h!t out of myself on the exhaust. I still have a dark patch of skin on my arm where the burn was.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see....this week end I painted my rims, installed my cb antenna, paracute cord wraped my handles, and made a front bumper light bar.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

07 liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had cv joint replaced on my front driveshaft. After running without the front driveshaft most of the summer, it feels like I'm driving a Jeep again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk.

Malcolm Schweizer

Reaction score
Got a new obd2 virtual dashboard for my computer and plugged it up to the Jeep. It's cool but I only got the dashboard since I already have a fault code reader. It's really for my EFI dune buggy but it is good to be able to see data like water temp in real numbers and see everything that's happening.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the 242 t-case. Had to use 4-full time this morning just cause I had it....errrr......I mean, it snowed and the roads were slippery.........:smokin:

Dave

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my buddy dave gave me an idea of something that i am thinking of doing to my dash

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

what do you all think?

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I changed the oil and also the air filter. I hadn't burped my radiator when i flushed it and it was low so i topped it off. Topped off the washer fluid while I was at it. I also found out i need new hood shocks because my hood almost fell on my head several times till I held it up with my big ass breaker bar. I also bought some cheapo lights from walmart to use as extra backup lights but I dont have time to install them yet. And last but not least, I drank a lot of beer.

martin_metal_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got 15cm of snow today and it's still going so I took him for a drive. My GF can't drive now and needed to go to the university :) Everything went fine but damn people drive like idiot.
Got cut at a light waiting to get on the highway, but the car that cut me couldn't go up the mini hill that go the the highway. so I stoped behind him, horned few time and just passed on the side. He probably was using ******* tire because a Sonata followed me no problem.

Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Ya, looks really good.

You should of mounted a Mobile ham radio instead!

Latest posts

Members online