What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front pads and rotors, adjusted rear drum brakes Next week will do an oil change and maybe new drums/shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered wheel spacers; Teraflex BB arriving shortly; all because its time for new tires. :smokin:

btw, trans has a few km's on it now and its good! No more reverse pop/grind.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
We pressure washed our Rig today.
Did the under carriage as well.
There must of been at least fifteen pounds of dirt, clay, and other debris
laying on the ground after cleaning the bottom.

Jeep turned out so shiny I didn't recognize it in the grocery store parking lot!

Now I really need to clean and detail the interior of our Heep...

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Libby nice & muddy at local offroad park. Surprised a couple of Wrangler owners with the Liberty's capabilities - they kinda smiled at me when I caught up with them on the trail like 'what's he thinking bringing that Liberty around here?' Then I followed them right up a steep, nasty, muddy hill - great fun! :smokin: :happy175: :Bye:

You must be registered for see images

Bob

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Anytime you can throw off unsuspecting Jeep/4wd owners a little with the KJ, it's a good day. (cool)

seabass1858

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed AC compressor in an autozon parking lot In orlando FL near disney world. some 334$ later just so I can take a 1k mile trip to pennsylvania than 800 miles back to ga but while im up in pa I will charge it up.

archep

Reaction score
i had it car washed this morning before i went out to meet my friends.it had been a while since i had it car washed somewherelese becasue usually i do that myself only if it gets too dirty, i guess im too lazy to do it every week!LOL i also recently put a sticker on the back window too, nothing cool though just a sticker of my university.

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Used my snatch block for the first time.... and yes that is an H1 up to the frame. I had to use a 4 door wrangler for an anchor though. The wrangler overheated trying to pull it out but the little engo 10000 snatched it right out after i got anchored good.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
pulled out some trees in the yard with my new snatch strap. Way easier then digging.

Did the same thing today... only not my yard. A friend of mine asked me to remove 8-10 bushes from the front of her house. Looks like this now:

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, lube, tire rotation and fixed the bronken Trans dip stick cap that broke off in the tube ?

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my 2007 no trans dipstick to dealer to get fluid checked after trans service a couple weeks ago.:happy107:

Also picked up 2 new nutzerts for skids and 4 studs for rear tire carrier bracket as I f'd 2 up taking them out before I figured out that I should double nut them and turn with a wrench instead of hammering on a socket.