What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a suggestion on another forum, researched and tried it. Holy cow....rubbing alcohol dissolves it and doesn't damage the paint. I might not be able to lift my arms later, but....

Went from this (and only half washed here)
You must be registered for see images attach

To this

The whole hood, front half of the roof and the front fenders all looked like image 1 to start with. Oh, and that's the reflection of my trees and the sky in image 2 -'the paint's perfect except for the rock chip to the left of Jeep (and I have touchup paint for that).

if you can get it, stoner tarminator is awesome, also try to prep wash with dawn and hot water.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in recent days, i have put my soft 8s and discoverer at3s back on, and purchased a set of polk db6501's, 4 channel alpine amp, and some 14 awg speaker wire, i will hopefully be installing the goodies this week...still havent gotten around to mounting my rl super skinks...

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Insured it :cheers:

Next step: title work and inspection tags (real tags, 1 month stickers). Then inspection and, hopefully, 2 yr stickers.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sea foamed and changed the spark plugs today also had me a good helper

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just rolled over 70k,had 58,500 when I got it march of last year.
Oil change and greased the ubj's.

Last edited:

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the polk door speakers in the rear, and pulled the wire for them as well, tonight ill be mounting the amp and crossovers beneath the driver's seat and installing the tweeters

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update I have not installed the Mudd 3.5" Econo lift yet. I am still waiting for the JBA rear coils they are suposed to be here somtime this week according to Brent @ JBA
I want them NOW!!!!:mad3:
:icon_lol:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it again! And my boss had the wash dude at the shop next door wash it, vacuum it, hand wax and buff it.

Scheduled the recall work (rear lower control arms) for Monday. They're going to cut & program my second key fob/key while it's there.

Oh, and the front Husky liners came in so I installed those.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed the tweeters and ran the wires for the rear door speakers and tweeter. hoping to run new wire for the fronts and finish everything tonight.

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well, Here she is... Now for my question: I asked this in another thread as well..

I have the Daystar lift, now that I have the bumper and getting a warn winch, I really should get rid of the daystar and go with OME..

If I get OME HD springs, will that give me the lift and support that I want and need.. without blowing my budget..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online