What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And a couple more pics
The fishing was good,two bass on the cast.
And the great leaning rock that has been there since the last ice age.

Last edited:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just added the bike rack and new iron horse bike. Gotta go for a late night bike ride because the wife wants to go to a wine festival and I'm the DD :/

Last edited:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, Bob! Wanna come here and give mine the same treatment? :D

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You inspired me, Bob, but I couldn't go nearly as far as you did.

Washed the tree crap off, cleaned the windows. Have to figure out how to get the pine sap (from my friend's untreated garage roof) off the paint without damaging the clearcoat...

You must be registered for see images attach

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a suggestion on another forum, researched and tried it. Holy cow....rubbing alcohol dissolves it and doesn't damage the paint. I might not be able to lift my arms later, but....

Went from this (and only half washed here)

To this

The whole hood, front half of the roof and the front fenders all looked like image 1 to start with. Oh, and that's the reflection of my trees and the sky in image 2 -'the paint's perfect except for the rock chip to the left of Jeep (and I have touchup paint for that).

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got to install my skid row plate :gr_grin: Also I cleaned the rear axle really good and painted it flat black. Painted some of the undercarriage and the front lower control arms and cradle.
You must be registered for see images

Skid freshly painted getting ready to go on..

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new and improved Liberty

Its been 4 years since I have been here.. Thought I would send in an updated photo.. There have been some changes:

New MOAB basket on top
2.5Lift
New Cragar Soft 8's with BFG All Terrains 245/75/16

And oh yeah, New engine... Blew a head gasket not once but TWICE.. Gave up the second time and figured its not happening again!
Seems somewhere along the line I added a third Hella to the top.

Next on deck.. ARB Bumper! maybe by the end of summer! *Never mind, I broke down and got it now!

Last edited by a moderator:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went for a little drive/hike to a nearby park today. Was out taking some shots so I figured she deserved a little photo shoot! I can shoot for Jeep as well! haha

4269-img-1212-2.jpg

4268-img-1205.jpg

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost ran over a fawn with it.
I was up helping a buddy on his farm, and we were driving up through the woods to check the fence line after recent storms. The trail was pretty overgrown in a few spots so we were just crawling along. At one point there was a small tree partly across the trail We discussed just driving around it and clearing it on the way back down, but decided to just get it out of the way. We stopped and got out to find a tiny fawn lying in the grass just off the end of the tree, about four feet in front of the Jeep.
It sat tight and didn't move a muscle, so we backed off and walked the rest of the way up the hill.
When we got back down to the Jeep about an hour later the little guy/gal was gone.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Over the past few days hauled some pavers in it for the landscape. Washed it today.