What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It an old sealed off hospital about half a mile away from me. Asbestos filled and signs posted everywhere.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It an old sealed off hospital about half a mile away from me. Asbestos filled and signs posted everywhere.

now i know where that is i am a big fan of abandoned places arould the world and i knew that i have seen that building before someplace

bwflorida

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CzarKJ: That is a beauty! I have the same model, except it's Shale Green. The Renegade wheels and push bar look great. What product do you use on the plastic cladding?

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CzarKJ: That is a beauty! I have the same model, except it's Shale Green. The Renegade wheels and push bar look great. What product do you use on the plastic cladding?

Actually... nothing. Just a good ole wash. I am going to use mothers back to black on the handles and other black surfaces but the rest of the grey plastic is fine.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it around in the yard for the first time :JEEPIN:

Have to re-bolt the y-pipe to muffler flange and hope that seals it up as there's a bit of a leak there. Have to bleed the brakes as the pedal's a bit unresponsive and have to replace the rear rotors and pads (might have to do the front too). I warmed it up and ran it through the gears so I could check the fluid level first and it was perfect. Went right into gear, no slush, engine flare or clunk.

Then it's ready (I hope) to switch the title over, get inspection tags and get it MD inspected and full 2-year stickers. Phew ;)

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More stuff arrived yesterday. and today the Ironman is supposed to be dropped off by Fedx

You must be registered for see images attach

So my son mssgd me and said Fedx just dropped off a 43lb box. Ironman Must be here:drool: cant wait to get home from wrk.
now all i need is for the JBA rear coils/ springs to get here.

Last edited:

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil, got hot oil on the arm and chest which is always fun, attempted rear brakes but gave up cause I had no idea where to start.

Edit: also cleaned up some of the mess in the rear seats and cargo area and topped of the washer fluid

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the hard braking issue - vacuum line to brake booster was detached. Brakes are now perfect.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ironman set up arrived yesterday. now all I have to do is wait for the rear coils. They are supposed to be shipped next week :(

You must be registered for see images attach

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh they are just makin' it painful for ya aren't they ... :happy175:

hang in there!
Luke--You ain't kiddn none niether. :insane:

I called to thank them today for responding to the iron man shipment so fast, and brent told me that the coils are supposed to be powder coated next week then shipped to me.

I said "wait their bare metal right now? can you just have them shipped bare metal and not painted cause I'm just gonna repaint them Mopar orange?

Brent said: I will see what I can do. don't want to rattle thier cage at the fab shop.

Me: Cool that would be great if you could. thanks Bye

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tightened up the y-pipe to muffler flange the bf swore he tightened (yeah….NOT), then vacuumed it out again while I let it run with the AC on.

Smooth, quiet, good AC….next stop, inspection tags.

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the final leveling after about 6 months on ome mediums all around.
3 rings on the front drivers side clevis,3 isos rear drivers side,nothing on the passenger side.

21" front
21.5" rear

Still got a full set of HD ome springs in the box.
July or August install time frame.

And some pics loaded for the annual week long fishing trip.

Gyro

Last edited: