What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil + Neela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit behind, but a few days ago I dropped my Jeep off so it could get loaded on a ship. I hope it makes the voyage!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AC issues ... I can do ac work (certified) but blend door? Not really what I want to deal with...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit behind, but a few days ago I dropped my Jeep off so it could get loaded on a ship. I hope it makes the voyage!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving the islands and coming to the mainland. Beautiful place but an awefull "sweat box".

Have a safe trip.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it over to my BILs on the Shore to give him his birthday present.

My arm's a bit sore...

Hope you are healing well Leeann.

It's good you are starting to get around though or you would be just a "cabin fever queen". yellin "get me another beer and sammich honey"...LOL

Dave

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you're healing and getting around. Isn't that a huge traffic jam at the Bay bridge on a friday?

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday...

Going over was fine. Coming back SUCKED. Told my husband we should leave an hour before we did, but nooooooo....:blah:

I am trying 'cause I would have gone insane by now if I'd only gone out for the doc.

On that note, PT tomorrow :(

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kicked it... I finally bloody kicked it. It is evil, it hates me... I can mess around with that back lock until the cows come home and everything works perfectly, only when its raining or there's a billion mosquitoes or a bear outside, as soon as I close my driver's side door the damn rear glass lifts... I have to lock the door, then unlock manually just my door, run to the back and close the hatch and run back inside... and I can hear the bastard clicking like crazy, it wants me dead... or eaten alive...

libordemise

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kicked it... I finally bloody kicked it. It is evil, it hates me... I can mess around with that back lock until the cows come home and everything works perfectly, only when its raining or there's a billion mosquitoes or a bear outside, as soon as I close my driver's side door the damn rear glass lifts... I have to lock the door, then unlock manually just my door, run to the back and close the hatch and run back inside... and I can hear the bastard clicking like crazy, it wants me dead... or eaten alive...
Omg!! That is actually a pretty good sign the jeep gods are displeased!

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score

Bearspiracy?

The wires for the glass release switch on the back lock run inside the cabin below the driver's side doors... any chance they're getting pinched or grounded out?

Water does get in and rust the tiny switch retaining clip. I had to replace my switch, $13.00, but couldn't buy a new clip without buying a complete back handle assembly for about $250.00; switch and clip included.

Don't feed the bears.

Last edited:

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bearspiracy?

The wires for the glass release switch on the back lock run inside the cabin below the driver's side doors... any chance they're getting pinched or grounded out?

LOL...

Yeah, that does sounds very possible considering it always happens just as I close my driver's side door... and normally when it's raining. I have to take a look, just haven't had the time.

:Insane:

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New brakes front and back, both rear axle seals replaced, and replaced front drivers side CV axle. Passenger side CV and intermediate shaft are next on the list.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it to my first PT appointment after work.

When the PT looks at you after the evaluation and says, 'this is going to be fun,' this most definitely is NOT going to be fun...

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used mine on saturday to pull this home
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Installed two 1/2 inch diameter LED " chicken lights" on the 4Xguard front skid .
Found them in a box of stuff and thought why not .
Just at the right angle that they'll make great rock lights as well.

4XGuard has two holes for the regular mount that I wasn't using since I muddified mine to mount differently so filled the holes up!

Last edited:

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Drove it to my first PT appointment after work.

When the PT looks at you after the evaluation and says, 'this is going to be fun,' this most definitely is NOT going to be fun...

A friend of mine calls them "physical terrorists".

Latest posts

Members online