What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing some of those Sanchez & Son (play on Sanford & Son tv show) trucks on the road gives me the creeps. They're like junk Jenga on the road. I try to zoom past them as fast as I can.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing some of those Sanchez & Son (play on Sanford & Son tv show) trucks on the road gives me the creeps. They're like junk Jenga on the road. I try to zoom past them as fast as I can.

I try to zoom past everybody as fast as I can. :Bye:

Tog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so much to my jeep as for my jeep. I finished 2 garage cabinet doors
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
left it sleeping this morning as I went to the gym. took the car and it was NOT happy with the sub 5F weather. threw a CEL on the way there. IDGAF. beater car is beat, and I like it that way. :D

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I discovered that I lost my wheel lock key and ordered another one from the company in California. Luckily I had the sticker with the key code stuck to the inside of my center console or I would have been in trouble. Its overdue for inspection and I cant take the wheels off.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
:gr_grin:Early to mid 70s I built 3 of the A100 Dodge Vans
Now those had the aerodynamics of an outhouse
Of course the Ford and Chevy vans of that area were no better
with the 6's you had about 100 HP, good head wind would almost stop ya dead
But went to Van Ins all over the East Coast in them

Last edited:

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two days of driving in snow, mud drifts and through flood areas. The weather has made life difficult for many and even I ended up in the hospital for a few hours (my own stoopid mistake made breathing difficult), so my neighbor got to drive my KJ too.

I drove about 60 miles in 4WD today (Monday) on 2-4" of snow and slush covered highway. The snow plows always seemed to be going the wrong way, never in my lane. I got a little squirrely a few times, but usually only when I wanted to pull off the highway and stop to brush the snow off my wipers and lights (did that 8 or 10 times).

It wasn't all fun the last couple days, but the driving part was definitely my favorite part.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two days of driving in snow, mud drifts and through flood areas. The weather has made life difficult for many and even I ended up in the hospital for a few hours (my own stoopid mistake made breathing difficult), so my neighbor got to drive my KJ too.

I drove about 60 miles in 4WD today (Monday) on 2-4" of snow and slush covered highway. The snow plows always seemed to be going the wrong way, never in my lane. I got a little squirrely a few times, but usually only when I wanted to pull off the highway and stop to brush the snow off my wipers and lights (did that 8 or 10 times).

It wasn't all fun the last couple days, but the driving part was definitely my favorite part.

The winter in Northern California has definitely been 'interesting,' hasn't it Jim? Even lost the Cabin sequoia this week - that's a lot of rain and wind :Insane:

Bob

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr Keven Nicks a Gardener from England, knows what driving a tool shed is all about !!
His NOx Volkswagen powered creation is attempting to set a world speed record! :happy175:
58206[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Link: Gardener bids to break world record for fastest ever shed - BBC News
I can not find the video of it racing (lol) down the track as seen on Daily Planet.

Attachments

• Tool%20Shed%20Car%20England.jpg
    Tool%20Shed%20Car%20England.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my coil overs taken care of at a brakes plus and it only set me back about $47. But that was after calling another one and hearing that they wanted to charge me two hours labor for it. I just hung up on that gut. Now to buy the two bolts, nuts, and washers to hold on the hockey pucks and I will be all set to do my lift this Friday!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr Keven Nicks a Gardener from England, knows what driving a tool shed is all about !!
His NOx Volkswagen powered creation is attempting to set a world speed record! :happy175:
58208[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Link: Gardener bids to break world record for fastest ever shed - BBC News
I can not find the video of it racing (lol) down the track as seen on Daily Planet.

Now that would be bad a**. HD frame, on airbags , pull in somewhere and sit it right down on the pavement / grass.
I'm getting ideas, what a great way to spend your vacation traveling around in it! :happy175:

Attachments

• Tool%20Shed%20Car%20England.jpg
    Tool%20Shed%20Car%20England.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.