What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally fixed this
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I was driving back from the gas chamber all covered in CS when I took a slight detour to hit some mud..... A half hour later and half covered in mud I was giving a Land Navigation class to 194 trainees. That was 2 weeks ago and I just fixed it today.

Grabastic

Reaction score
Bought two new Yokohamas for the rear axle. Wanted to do something else with that money.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used some spray on tire shine yesterday. Now I regret it and can't wait for it to wear off!

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil - 2000 miles after engine swap. Nice and clean and engine's running great! :happy107:

Bob

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed trans and transfer case skid plates last night. Did some trails with a group this morning. Need a gas tank skid plate next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the skids I installed. Both are OEM skids from the jeep dealer ( I got them cheap) a few holes lined up on my 2002 and had to drill two holes in the trans cross member for the transfer case. One hole lined up on the engine crossmember and had to drill one hole there also. The left side exhaust contacted one of the ribs in the transmission plate so flattened the plate down a little with a BFH :) ---- the transmission skid is made I think for 2004 and up but can be made to fit as I found in some searches here.
Came in handy this weekend. Lots of rocks and they have some scrapes on them. Next I need a gas tank skid!
You must be registered for see images attach

Squid27WFD3

Reaction score

I installed a Eagle Products Unibar Lighting Bracket seen above.
Tomorrows project is to install the rest of my blue lights I got my permit to be legal today.