What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Introduced the MK to mud yesterday - it delivered me and my photo gear in the heavy rain to photograph a Mudderella event nearby.
Today, it hauled some bags of dirt.
Then I washed it... so now it should rain shortly. :gr_grin:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^It couldn't possibly rain any harder here so my KJ is getting a serious power wash......LOL

Dave

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Introduced the MK to mud yesterday - it delivered me and my photo gear in the heavy rain to photograph a Mudderella event nearby.
Today, it hauled some bags of dirt.
Then I washed it... so now it should rain shortly. :gr_grin:
MK ? First I've heard of this.. when Did Jayme get a Patriot? pics ?..

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
MK ? First I've heard of this.. when Did Jayme get a Patriot? pics ?..

It'll be a week tomorrow since I got it...
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/687709-post10492.html

I haven't gotten a better photo yet... meet MaK:
You must be registered for see images

And I think I've got one of the IL-LOST guys that's going to give a home to Eugene - he's coming over tomorrow. Makes me feel better about that - he doesn't plan to part it, it's going to be driven. :)

Last edited:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^It couldn't possibly rain any harder here so my KJ is getting a serious power wash......LOL

I planted some stuff today, so I was kind of looking for Momma Nature to help me out with the upkeep. Wouldn't you know it, now there's not a drop in the forecast. :emotions34:

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally swapped out the belt tensioner on my 05 Renegade. Also cleaned out the throttle control as it was full of gunk. The Jeep runs a lot better now, however it still shudders a bit when going from a stop start. Once its out of 1st gear it seems to go ok. Im outta ideas as to whats going on.

Infidel

Reaction score
Led Light Bar

Installed 50" Led Lightbar. Was given the bar from a buddy figured why not. Custom fab brackets and installed.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
I planted some stuff today, so I was kind of looking for Momma Nature to help me out with the upkeep. Wouldn't you know it, now there's not a drop in the forecast. :emotions34:

Not a cloud in the sky. Rigged up a trouble tree today that's threatening the shop and the wind picked up and just keeps getting rowdier. Five calm minutes and I could have that birch on the ground.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like that wind may take it down for you.

My 'not a drop' turned into a small shower (so far) this evening... it's all because I washed the Jeep. Everything according to plan. :D

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Congratulations on the shower, new Jeep, and invite.

I've learned I can make the wind blow just by thinking about it... another useless talent.

Room for patience with the tree. Ropes, pulleys, and weight can just hang there ready for awhile. Probably be calm in the morning.

southernwake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed the front brakes and rotors on Saturday.

Had organics pads and the rotors were warped and her stopping power sucked. Replaced with new shiny rotors and ceramic pads. She stops far better now! next up is rear brakes. :gr_grin:

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im 90% sure I have water in my fuel which is causing it to run like a sick dog. Can anyone recommend an additive to help remove impurities from fuel? Obviously draining the tank and fuel lines is the sure fire method but if I can avoid that id be very happy!

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im 90% sure I have water in my fuel which is causing it to run like a sick dog. Can anyone recommend an additive to help remove impurities from fuel? Obviously draining the tank and fuel lines is the sure fire method but if I can avoid that id be very happy!

This is the "what did you do to your jeep today" thread. You'll want to post these in the General section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watched the pollen collect on it like snowflakes... I think we had more pollen than snow this year. It was actually hard the ride the bike with my visor open the air felt so gritty.

mikejeepstarternoob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune up, then reduced tire air pressure. I was running almost 40psi and now im at 28psi. Ill see how it is.

Edit: TIRE PRESSURE. Lol how did i not specify

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.