What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeysjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lifted it 3.5 inches with a tommudd ome econo lift boy does it drive nice now now just to to regear it and put the bigger tires on it

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my Renegade :( Wife's cousin was looking for an 03-04 KJ and I never get to drive mine anymore since buying the Titan. It will surely be missed and I already look forward to another Jeep in the future. I have been tempted to get a CRD but who knows.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my Renegade :( Wife's cousin was looking for an 03-04 KJ and I never get to drive mine anymore since buying the Titan. It will surely be missed and I already look forward to another Jeep in the future. I have been tempted to get a CRD but who knows.

So now we just reefer to you as Calcity? :happy175:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
No Jeep...Hmmm...I hope Matthew you stay with us in the forums!
Hey that way I can convince you to buy another Jeep and get oil at Can Tire!:icon_lol:

projectkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just ordered this bumper for the KJ (want to add my winch/compressor)
You must be registered for see images

comes shipped like this

instead of the fog light cut outs, i have had them cut out a spot for a 24" Dual row LED light..
this is in bare form and has to be weleded for 2 reasons (1-this is meant for a JK and i will have to mod the mounting plate to the KJ, which unwelded will make it lighter for one person to mock up, 2-its 300$ cheaper to have it unwleded 200 assemblyh and what ever on shipping)

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deep clean the interior more. Already took the seats out and cleaned everything else. Today was the dash and vents.

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jharrisliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had the jeep looked over to figure out what was wrong with her. Found out that it is what I feared all along...a head gasket. Going to do some research, get the parts, and then fix it myself.

Apex

Reaction score
Had the drivers side window reg break on the way to get the KJ inspected :flame:

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my KJ a professional bath in Reno yesterday. Overdue. On the way home, I started hearing this ticking/clicking noise, kinda rapid. It was like a plastic fan blade was barely hitting something. I thought maybe the heater fan. I pulled into my parking space at home and started playing with the fan speed knob, but it didn't seem to affect the clicking noise - well, it did seem to get louder the slower the fan speed.

It was a long drive over and back (almost 200 miles round trip, including errands) and I didn't want to mess with it, so I shut the Jeep down to go inside. The noise didn't stop when I turned the engine off. That's when I realized it was my oxygen regulator.

I changed the flow rate, higher flow made the sound faster and louder, lower rate made it slower and quieter. I usually suck o2 at 4 or 5 lpm, so it was a pretty annoying sound. But then it stopped... and so did my oxygen. :eek: Looks like I got home just in time. I keep a spare in the house, so I was breathing normal in a couple of minutes. That would have been not so good had the thing gave out 50 or 60 miles from home.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Glad you got home OK. I've been gimping along for a few years with a dislocated rib clamping off my blood supply and I keep hearing a constant whining noise. So tired of that. Guys like you and dizzydevil are my heros.

Did nothing to the jeeps today, again. They sit there so quietly I forget about them.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Good grief. That sounds like a very scary situation. :blah:

Gad you are OK.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the passenger side weather stripping, it was way too far forward. Must have been moved during the windshield replacement, driver side was fine.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a couple days... but the KJ is another 1½" taller in the front :gr_grin:

Last edited by a moderator: