What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked the code. Bank 2 sensor 2 voltage high. Did some driving diagnostics and couldn't find anything. Cleared it and we shall see if it returns. Also got my my motorcycle permit!

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Checked the code. Bank 2 sensor 2 voltage high. Did some driving diagnostics and couldn't find anything. Cleared it and we shall see if it returns. Also got my my motorcycle permit!

Watch out for people driving their cellphones; They'll look right at you and pull out at the end of the sentence. It's not that they want to wreck you; You're just not in their conversation. Nice Triumph!

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watch out for people driving their cellphones; They'll look right at you and pull out at the end of the sentence. It's not that they want to wreck you; You're just not in their conversation. Nice Triumph!
Ya I'm very patient and just wait the extra second or two just to see what they are doing.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned up the install of one of my favorite subs, Diamond Audio D6 15". Yea, it's loud.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleaned up the install of one of my favorite subs, Diamond Audio D6 15". Yea, it's loud.

I'll bet it is loud! I'd probably even be able to hear it. Now that's what I'd call a magnet. :party52:

How heavy is that thing?

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bet it is loud! I'd probably even be able to hear it. Now that's what I'd call a magnet. :party52:

How heavy is that thing?
Only 41 lbs lol. I'll post some videos in a bit

My old zvx-8 had a bigger magnet than that. Mess around and play it too loud and half my toolbox will be clinging to it

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeep needed a heavy duty bath! Have not washed it in 1.5 months, me bad.
Even though it had been quickly power washed after the snow & salt, I had to do a big early spring detail to get the doors jams clean.
The rockers had stuff growing in there. The under body was nasty.
Darn near 6 hours later with the under hood cleaned, it looks like new again.
55440[/ATTACH]"]

I am going to save up and have a pro detail done this summer for exterior in wax etc.
It needs it.

Attachments

• Under%20The%20Hood%20Jeep%20Clean%20Now.jpg
    Under%20The%20Hood%20Jeep%20Clean%20Now.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're up to put in the elbow grease, doing a clay bar and a couple coats of wax will do amazing things and save you a ton of cash. if not a REALLY GOOD detailing, from someone who goes to town on your ride including disassembling things to get deep into places, is going to set you back easily 4 figures U.S.

http://www.oakesdetail.com/

The guy who owns and works that shop was in an old forum of mine. He's rediculously OCD about his work (a good thing) but you definitely pay for the service. He is however a certified wizard.

Last edited:

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're up to put in the elbow grease, doing a clay bar and a couple coats of wax will do amazing things and save you a ton of cash. if not a REALLY GOOD detailing, from someone who goes to town on your ride including disassembling things to get deep into places, is going to set you back easily 4 figures U.S.

http://www.oakesdetail.com/

The guy who owns and works that shop was in an old forum of mine. He's rediculously OCD about his work (a good thing) but you definitely pay for the service. He is however a certified wizard.

Clay bars and wax do wonderful work don't they?

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep needed a heavy duty bath! Have not washed it in 1.5 months, me bad.
Even though it had been quickly power washed after the snow & salt, I had to do a big early spring detail to get the doors jams clean.
The rockers had stuff growing in there. The under body was nasty.
Darn near 6 hours later with the under hood cleaned, it looks like new again.
55462[/ATTACH]"]

I am going to save up and have a pro detail done this summer for exterior in wax etc.
It needs it.

I'm thinking its about time for the huge scrub as well at the car wash. Not to mention I should clean my air filter. Still uptight and nervous though at the minute with the new windshield.

Attachments

• Under%20The%20Hood%20Jeep%20Clean%20Now.jpg
    Under%20The%20Hood%20Jeep%20Clean%20Now.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Backing plate has been re-secured though all the hardware for the parking brake on the right rear is gone. So the parking brake cable has been secured down so it doesn't swing around wildly. I'm really p1$$ed off because of the fact I was told the backing plate had a hole in it and IT DID NOT! So I'm still personally reeling at the fact I was lied to in an attempt to get me to spend money which I did not want to or had at the time. Rather than wait for the new sensor to come in the mail I ran and picked one up. Got it put in and now I have all electronics again, and most important cruise control. I'm rather thanking my lucky stars because everything and I mean everything fell apart that I didn't damage the tone ring.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
New brakes and rotors all around on the 05 today
92,000 miles on it now and original brakes so not too bad .
With the parents driving it didn't want anything to happen with the brakes.
They already slid off the road and went 4 wheeling last snow/ ice storm . Close enough to a telephone pole and fence post they had to fold the mirrors in to " slip through" Not bad for a 88 and 84 year old :happy175:

ALSO got the green 03 out on the big road to test long distance with the new lift,.................oh my so nice, I am really spoiled on how well these ride with the coilovers and adjustable shocks