What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He gave up basically after blowing at least one engine
PM him, he's on here every now and again
new / different pistons , cams, etc adds up to a lot
True, but compared to the $5k+ I spent for the 3.4L Whipple on my cobra, it's not bad. Considering I'd need to rebuild the motor eventually anyways, a little extra for forged internals won't be bad. For 6-8psi, cam change isn't required.

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered some H11 Halogens, and Tamiya-X26 clear orange paint for models. Going to back to Halogen Fogs that will be Amber since during the daytime my LED's produce stripes, has always bugged me.

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the oil and filter changed.
Changed the muffler and tailpipe last weekend, and found the heat shield was dangling. It was rusted through at almost every little nut. Found some larger flat washers, slapped some grease on them, to hopefully prevent further rust, and replaced them.
Sold one gun to finance another.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Intrigued, you have me now umm hmm!
You must be registered for see images attach

I think it's do-able. The one I remember reading about got it done, including getting the ECU swapped over and programmed with the right VIN somehow. The biggest issues are you basically have to put all the SRT-4 engine internals into the jeep 2.4L block, and the intake manifold points the wrong way (towards the firewall.)

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See how she teases me!:bawl:

We had a blast, too :icon_lol:

S&W Model 10 in .38 special, Para Ordnance 1911 .45, Sig P226 in .40, Ortgies .32 and both our ARs. And it all (incl ammo) fit in the back of the Jeep under the cover.

iiTempesT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been a few days but I got my exhaust finally done! I went with a Black Widow Venom 2.5 Inch muffler and had to get a new Y pipe made w/ other custom piping. Lets say she is a little on the loud side but that has never hurt anyone! Also ordered a set of smoked front marker lights on Ebay to replace my crappy ones that i tinted myself. Just waiting for them to get here!

ArtO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a used hood to replace the dented up one on my KJ. Sanded, sanded, & sanded some more, primered it. Next we squirt some flat black on it and hopefully mount it next weekend, The insurance comp. paid me $684.00 to have it fixed, by the time I'm done it will have cost me $110.00 .

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
They arrived today like this

they left like this

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks so much better than before. Can we get details on lift/tires?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks so much better than before. Can we get details on lift/tires?

JBA adjustable coilover ( 4 inches) wheels are 17X8s, 265-70-17 tires , pounded pinch welds, new longer braided steel brake lines, tri-link extension and other parts thrown on, in, around :icon_lol:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JBA adjustable coilover ( 4 inches) wheels are 17X8s, 265-70-17 tires , pounded pinch welds, new longer braided steel brake lines, tri-link extension and other parts thrown on, in, around :icon_lol:

For some reason I like the Soft 8's best on that color KJ. Sets it off real nice :waytogo:

Did you do the alignment or is there a good shop near your place there in Gahanna?

Bob

Latest posts

Members online