What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightybeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hit 286,000 miles this morning and the dang mopar radiator i changed 20k ago is leakin dang mopar hoat fluid out that dang mopar seam right below the dang top hose. any recos one a non mopar dang radiator?

DANG EDIT/UPDATE>>

i wiped it down and havent seen anything but it looks like it is coming out the dang upper hose... which is new... dang it

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I may have to get the KJ ready to move in a Southeasterly direction soon. Base of operations changing once again possibly.
Man do I hate to even think about packing all of this crap up :Frustrated::yucky::icon_neutral:

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calculated my fuel mileage I'm getting appx 25ish to the gallon with the cruise installed. Keep in mind I have 2WD so no front differential to add resistance. Not a bad increase over the 23 I was getting on a good week of driving.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I may have to get the KJ ready to move in a Southeasterly direction soon. Base of operations changing once again possibly.
Man do I hate to even think about packing all of this crap up :Frustrated::yucky::icon_neutral:

Wouldn't happen to be the PA region you were checking out would it? :secret:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today...let's see...Oh yeah! I finally unloaded my gear from camping last weekend! Still have that nice campfire smell lingering in the interior! :D

Oh, and I started calling around for quotes to have some fabrication done. I need roof rails fabricated for my RTT, a fuel can carrier for extended trips. :)

Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Look into the Rotopax. You could mount it on the spare tire with the available bracket.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 hours closer for you, 501 says its 2 hours further for him

Installed another rear tr-link on mine last night :icon_evil:

One hour closer for me :waytogo:

I think I have a tri-link going bad. Something's loose and clunking back there...

Bob