What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used the KJ multiple trips to haul all my stuff away from a 13 year old relationship that ended without reason after her fathers life insurance came in. o_O

Now I ain't saying shes a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no base model KJ'er!

Can someone direct me to the KJ singles dating section, I don't see one listed here LOL

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used the KJ multiple trips to haul all my stuff away from a 13 year old relationship that ended without reason after her fathers life insurance came in. o_O

Now I ain't saying shes a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no base model KJ'er!

Can someone direct me to the KJ singles dating section, I don't see one listed here LOL
Sorry about your ordeal. Doesn't sound like someone you'd want to be with anyway, remember that when she's spent all of that inheritance and comes crawling back.

nohitter64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changing the spark plugs today and lost one of the ignition coil retainer nuts...I was rushing...anyway, no spares in the house. What size am I looking for at the store? Is it an M6 x 1.00? Came off with the 10mm socket.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm sure it stinks right now, but any relationship that ends like that is one you will be better off without down the road. Hope the trip to get there is fast and easy for you. :confused:

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Prescott senator hwy to crown king and back down again about 30ish miles offroad..great day to be out, that cabin is prob the oldest building in Az built in 1800s

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Like others said, this was probably a blessing in disguise. I'm assuming no marriage, and no joint "property" (furniture, pets, kids) to deal with. If not, be glad it's a quick and clean break. The ones that drag out are the worst for everyone.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not exactly on the KJ
But hauling parts boxes to new garage today and sorting things out
20 bottles total of Limited Slip modifier, here was the start of digging
anymore you can buy it premixed at times , but this is old skool LOL

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How it started to how it is now..never ment to be anything more than a daily driver getting me out of a divorce pinch..few yrs later 110k miles later and a lot of offroad memories

Erskine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fitted new brakes up front, what should have been a 40 min job turned into a 4 hr ordeal because the gorilla who had done the previous work kindly rounded off all the caliper bolts. Unseized the caliper sliders and all good now. Pads were 24 quid, fitting kit a fiver and the disks were a tenner for the pair on sale. £39 for a fresh front end, not bad. Will see how the disks fair but at that price they were pretty much free! Was also given an OBD reader and downloaded the software onto an old phone. It connected up and is reading, will probs pick up a cheap 7" notepad to use as a permanent display, but unsure where to mount it.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you to @duderz7 @profdlp @sota and anyone else who had kind words to say for my crap situation from last weekend.

Like how tom showed the front end noise up above, when I bought my kj I had no noise for the 300 mile trip driving it home. Went to inspect the front diff and change the fluid and found both diff bearing caps looking like this, wish I'd of known I'd of talked them down another grand lol.

Junkyard 4.10 front assembly, waiting for a lsd.

Rear waiting for me to get going on getting some parts lol.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Haunted Bert in the driveway for the trick or treaters. Got a great deal on a Rigid pancake compressor that included a stapler, brad, and finish nail guns from the Despot for 179$ and been hauling lumber and paint and drywall for my ongoing house remodel. Got an oil change, radiator, and transmission flush. Topped off the diff oil, and finally got the u-joints in. Ordered a new tire and got an alignment. Have a third dumpster delivered, so I will actually have my garage back. Have to pull the roof rack off to get Bert to fit, but this means I can actually work on both bert and the bug during the winter. May finally get the third window conversion done.

Seriously considering converting the front seats to a pair from a nissan Frontier. I really do hate liberty front seats.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you to @duderz7 @profdlp @sota and anyone else who had kind words to say for my crap situation from last weekend.

Like how tom showed the front end noise up above, when I bought my kj I had no noise for the 300 mile trip driving it home. Went to inspect the front diff and change the fluid and found both diff bearing caps looking like this, wish I'd of known I'd of talked them down another grand lol.

Junkyard 4.10 front assembly, waiting for a lsd.

Rear waiting for me to get going on getting some parts lol.
An LSD ?? Go DTT

Members online

No members online now.