What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
y'all need to send samples to Blackstone Labs, to see the health of things. I'll bet you'll even be able to take those 3-4k changes all the way to 6k, even with your driving habits.
I run high Pennzoil mileage full synthetic to 7k miles. A change every 3k? ROFL it ain't an air cooled VW...

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Last Amber I met was a redhead, and shit totally fit the stereotype. The fact I made it out of that short term relationship with all my bits still attached is truly the 8th wonder of the world. She was FUN though. :D
As a red-head, I approve of this message. (Though my ex is of Mexican-Creole=Cajun descent and far more dangerous with the stabby-stabby):p

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bolt(s) broke where the exhaust pipe meets the headers. I have a major exhaust leak from here now.

How did this happen? Exhaust pipe hangers broke, so exhaust system was hanging down and torquing this flange pretty badly.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bolt(s) broke where the exhaust pipe meets the headers. I have a major exhaust leak from here now.

How did this happen? Exhaust pipe hangers broke, so exhaust system was hanging down and torquing this flange pretty badly.
That is craptacular!

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went for a drive this morning and when I pulled in my driveway I heard a bang and an awful grinding noise. Somehow sheared the left front lower ball joint off. I hope the passenger side can wait until Saturday even though they didn't make any popping noise on bumps. I am really glad that it happened when i was driving 5 MPH rather than when I was doing 55 on the roads

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Went for a drive this morning and when I pulled in my driveway I heard a bang and an awful grinding noise. Somehow sheared the left front lower ball joint off. I hope the passenger side can wait until Saturday even though they didn't make any popping noise on bumps. I am really glad that it happened when i was driving 5 MPH rather than when I was doing 55 on the roads
98 % happen on slow speed turns into driveways/ parking lots
But you are still lucky

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
98 % happen on slow speed turns into driveways/ parking lots
But you are still lucky
First ball joint I have ever had fail and the only vehicle I ever replaced them on before was my 96 Chevy K1500
I drove it to the range and sighted in some deer rifles. The heat is going full bore now!
I have trailcam pictures with bucks fighting but the rut is a couple weeks away. Not sure if I am going hunting this year but I did shoot my 308 a month ago and hit a water bottle at 150 yards

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Bert took myself and a possible co-pilot to a live show last night. Turned a few heads when I parallel parked in between two pavement princesses.
Show was great. Date, not so much. Shame, I kinda liked this one and she liked Bert, but she is my age and was clueless to most of the music. Turns out she is a pop-country gal. Ugh.

Also went out on Saturday and sighted in the new crossbow and my trusty old Sportsman 76. Picking up the new chest freezer today. I'm allowed a total of 6 deer across seasons. Trying to find and old school, hand cranked, cast iron or aluminum mechanical sausage stuffer.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bert took myself and a possible co-pilot to a live show last night. Turned a few heads when I parallel parked in between two pavement princesses.
Show was great. Date, not so much. Shame, I kinda liked this one and she liked Bert, but she is my age and was clueless to most of the music. Turns out she is a pop-country gal. Ugh.

Also went out on Saturday and sighted in the new crossbow and my trusty old Sportsman 76. Picking up the new chest freezer today. I'm allowed a total of 6 deer across seasons. Trying to find and old school, hand cranked, cast iron or aluminum mechanical sausage stuffer.
You might try Lehman’s for the sausage equipment. They used to sell such things.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Even Cindy Crawford has a mole on her face. I'm going to guess there's other issues other than the poor choice in musical preference?

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Even Cindy Crawford has a mole on her face. I'm going to guess there's other issues other than the poor choice in musical preference?
Just a dull person. Nice enough, sure, but dull. No sense of adventure.

Members online

No members online now.