What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ that is funny.

Changed the front diff oil today, wiped out all the remains of bug eggs (the weird tiny little translucent orange/red clusters) that gathered while I was trying to get out the cigarette smoke and cleaned the inside of the windshield.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Drove it to southeaster Pa , down into Maryland, back to SE Pa , then southeast Ohio and on up to Northwest Ohio
over 1750 miles , turned over 191,000 on the trip
Parked beside some other KJs/Grands etc
You must be registered for see images attach

TheGateII

Reaction score
Installed my Anti-theft system...
:happy175:
:Grenade:

Last edited by a moderator:

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wash church & enjoyed it. l did have to drive through the Dream Cruz last week to go to work and got a lot of questions on the lift and 32s and what year is that? It doesn't look like a normal Liberty.

TheGateII

Reaction score
Quench her thirst and BTW switched to Synthetic. :drink_nl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took to the kids to the park in it. When I got back home and parked, saw coolant pouring out underneath. Finally got the pinhole on the top I've heard so much about. Yay. At least it didn't overheat.

TheGateII

Reaction score
10W-30? Why not 5W-30 as suggested by the UM.

Too hot outside at the moment, as there's less additive in a 10-30 than a 5-30 and winter's not there yet, both grades would do the same on summer start without the additive that makes a 5W grade oil capable of 30 grade performance when hot. Less additive = less crap & chances of sludging due to additive deterioration.

I'll switch to 5W30 for the 1 or 2 oil changes during winter then back to 10W30 next summer. 5W will provides a quicker oil flow at cold temperature only.

Father lessons i got 30 years ago and still make sense today, thanks dad :hat:

I do beleive that same "logic" applies with today's synthetic oils.:icon_rolleyes: