What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After making sure my rear differential fluid was at a proper level... Boom rear pinion seal went from seeping to leaking. Hurray! Guess where I am spending my day off? Ha

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After making sure my rear differential fluid was at a proper level... Boom rear pinion seal went from seeping to leaking. Hurray! Guess where I am spending my day off? Ha

misery loves company ... mine is leaking too :(

Make sure you do not use synthetic gear oil after getting that seal replaced,just causes leaks.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Muddifying a 4XGuard Front Guard to work with the Matrix Brush Guard and Skid Row front skid
Little cutting, some drilling and it looks like it may just turn out pretty good
Removed the receiver hitch thats used on the 02-04s and installed the 05-07 cross member
You must be registered for see images attach

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Make sure you do not use synthetic gear oil after getting that seal replaced,just causes leaks.

Dino only in my diffs :D and I'm not even going to mess with it... The pros can handle this job and be accountable if it's not done right ;)

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my pinion seal replaced. Refilled with dino. They also found that my breather tube had a nice dry rot crack in it. So that got replaced as well.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used the handheld carpet shampooer on the cargo area to clean up a gas spill and the bf's odd attempt to clean it up with hand soap.

Now in the sun drying with a stick under the carpet, holding it up to dry underneath.

candpliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used the handheld carpet shampooer on the cargo area to clean up a gas spill and the bf's odd attempt to clean it up with hand soap.

Now in the sun drying with a stick under the carpet, holding it up to dry underneath.

I strap/bungie the gas can to the top of my spare tire.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Only way to carry extra gas is on the rear bumper
:happy160:

candpliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
profdlp, It's a excuse to go wheeling. We find some but not enough to pay for the gas to get out there.
Tom, I only use this technique for a gallon or less. Otherwise I use my rack:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the jerry cans have avgas in them for the race motor. I had to use the 5-gal plastic can, which is a little unwieldy. It would have been fine except for the panic stop while u-turning. Grrrrrrr.....

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Little cruise through the park down the road from me
Sure wish the glaciers hadn't made everything flat around here :bs:

Followed this on the main road nice old Chevy, too bad it was tied down on a trailer