No more wax. Use RejeX.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the rejeX. I cant wait to use it next time its nice out. the only thing that ***** is the curing time. I also ordered a porter cable 7424. time for some detailing next weekend.

Last edited:

2003KJ

Reaction score
I just ordered the rejeX. I cant wait to use it next time its nice out. the only thing that ***** is the curing time. I also ordered a porter cable 7424. time for some detailing next weekend.

This time I had to let mine cure outside, and it got rained on with in 6 hours of me putting it on....it still looks great, and is doings its job.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doh they charged my card twice. hopefully they call me back tommorw.

Donnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I detail professionally and here are some things I would like to recommend:

-Make sure you clay before you apply the rejex, or contaminants will be suck under the sealant.

-Check out Megs 21 for a better sealant.

-You don't really need a PC to apply a wax or sealant. Although it may be faster, a PC is really good for paint correction, swirls etc.

-Invest in quick detailer. It is a product you can spray on after pollen, dust, rain dirties your car to clean it up. This product relys on a wax/sealant base for lubricant, so after you apply the rejex this is an easy way to clean it up fast.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh dont worry i got all the stuff on the way from optimum polish and compound to pinnicle clay to quick detailer for in between washes. and a local pro detailer is gonna help me out tommorw and show me the ropes. I can't wait. The PC will be for getting the tree marks off the paint.

Donnie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh dont worry i got all the stuff on the way from optimum polish and compound to pinnicle clay to quick detailer for in between washes. and a local pro detailer is gonna help me out tommorw and show me the ropes. I can't wait. The PC will be for getting the tree marks off the paint.

Yeah I saw your post on autopia, you'll love the PC.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was gonna do this, but I wonder.
If I do claybar, would this work as wax?
I know this is not a wax, but the info on the site says if you don't clean it real good, it will lock the junk beneath rejex. and I don't want that.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna do this, but I wonder.
If I do claybar, would this work as wax?
I know this is not a wax, but the info on the site says if you don't clean it real good, it will lock the junk beneath rejex. and I don't want that.

If it says to clean the paint good, then a clay bar is the best thing you can do. Follow that up with Meguiars DC #1(paint cleaner) and you would have a good clean surface to apply your snake oil.. Err I mean rejex. :D

rsincav

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the jeep world here. Just wanted to throw in 2 cents worth. I didn't read the whole thread so it may have been posted. Simple Green works great on tires and wheel just spray on and use a soft bristle brush. All the others have some pretty harsh chemicals in them.

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are all of the pictures? A few on the first couple of pages, but after that, nada. Let's see the shine on more KJ's.