No more wax. Use RejeX.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Like I said, he was running behind about a week. Not sure if he's caught up yet or not, but keep that in mind.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received today!! Less than 1 week to get it. That includes a weekend and the 4th of July holiday!! Very quick service.

You must be registered for see images attach

Will be going on tonight or tomorrow night. Since it indicates 12hrs being out of direct sunlight and such, I thought I would do it during the evening. We won't be getting any storms here so I should be safe.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I was washing the KJ (or scrubbing the bugs off the front), I went to get some RejeX to reapply it to the front... and I was almost out! Stupid me to run out... LOL... so I just ordered another bottle.

feetwet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How deep is the shine?

This stuff sounds great... but would you say the "shine" looks "over the top" shiny... like there's a dude around the corner with a spray bottle and a microfiber cloth waiting to get his lowrider to be judged? .. or just a nice clean wax-like shine?

Don't want to look like I have a plastic jeep after all.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a sexxy wax job... i think the effect it has on rain is more impressive. just be ultra carful not to get it on the unpainted plastic hub flares or door handles or you'll have to take a tooth brush and dawn to it or a mr clean magic ereaser to it.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GoldBug said:
just be ultra carful not to get it on the unpainted plastic hub flares or door handles or you'll have to take a tooth brush and dawn to it or a mr clean magic ereaser to it.

That's how I can clean it off!! WOOT!

2003KJ

Reaction score
GoldBug said:
just a sexxy wax job... i think the effect it has on rain is more impressive. just be ultra carful not to get it on the unpainted plastic hub flares or door handles or you'll have to take a tooth brush and dawn to it or a mr clean magic ereaser to it.

What he said!

I was amazed at the shine it put on my KJ, and I can see the water beading off when it rains.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been using the Mr. Clean Auto Care along with RejeX since I bought my KJ, and funny thing, the RejeX causes such beading, that I still have to use a shammy to wipe the water off (Mr. Clean tells you that you don't have to use a shammy as it should dry like magic).

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap, they don't take Discover.

That's the only card I have other than my debit card. (not gonna use it online)

#-o

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so glad that I have RejeX on. Recently, I drove on a newly oil road, and the front looked like someone took a black spray paint gun and just quickly shot out a burst. The sides also had tar, plus even up around the windshield! It all rubbed off, but I had to wash it twice to make sure I got all the tar off. I was wishing I had a black KJ, lol!

RejeX is good stuff!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After two hand washes, RejeX'ed the KJ today... ready for winter! (biggrin)

But just not that (censored) road salt... ](*,)

2003KJ

Reaction score
Ok, managed to get about 6 large vehicles worth out of my orig. bottle, and its time to order more. I went back to x-autoproducts.com to order more, and it appears that I can't get just ONE bottle of it...I have to buy it in a case, or even worse, FOUR cases????

Tell me i'm just blind as a bat and completely missing something here.....

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tim,

I sent an email to the Rejex team and will be awaiting their response. I notice they offer a 12oz for $14.95, 16oz for $19.95, and a 1 Gallon for $129.95. However, when you click on the Order Form it only allows wholesale (bulk) orders for the 12 and 16 oz bottles.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Tim,

I sent an email to the Rejex team and will be awaiting their response. I notice they offer a 12oz for $14.95, 16oz for $19.95, and a 1 Gallon for $129.95. However, when you click on the Order Form it only allows wholesale (bulk) orders for the 12 and 16 oz bottles.

Exactly the problem I was running into. I dont recall the name of the guy I was dealing with last time from x-autoproducts, but he was a super nice guy and went out of his way to make sure I was happy, so i expect you'll hear a response promptly. Let me know what you hear.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I had the folks at x-autoproducts and this is Barry's reply. In fact I think it was Barry's name on my thank you receipt when I bought Rejex last year.

hi phil,

thanks for the email.
you can buy RejeX from the manufacturer by visiting their website at

http://www.corrosionx.com/online2.htm

please let me know if you require any additional information.

best regards,
barry
X-Auto Products

2003KJ

Reaction score
Hey all. I had the folks at x-autoproducts and this is Barry's reply. In fact I think it was Barry's name on my thank you receipt when I bought Rejex last year.

Awesome! Thanks Phil! And it was Barry that we dealt with last time.

Radioman

Reaction score
This thread got me into trying Rejex on my Liberty, and I just want to let anyone thinking about using Rejex to give it a try, the stuff is excellent. For years, I've tried every wax known to man kind to keep my black painted cars looking good, and everytime the sun, rain, and snow would wear it off in about a month. I'm tired of waxing cause I don't have the free time.

I gave Rejex a try from a distributor here in the Midwest, http://www.greatlakescorrosion.com/
and I've been thrilled with its results. I put this stuff on my new Black Liberty back in March, and now 2 months later, the water just rolls off. The paint finish seems so smooth like it was waxed just one car wash ago. When in fact, I've washed it every week since then, and it sits outside every day.
So, I'm very happy with its results, and would recommend others give it a shot.
- Mike